Bear19

Oh Aggy, Part Deux

17 hours ago, J.B. TexasEx said:

"...from the outside you can't understand it and from the inside you can't explain it." 

https://classcouncils.tamu.edu/pulloutday/

Ah, F@#K it. It's just aggy being aggy

"...from the outside you can't understand it and from the inside you can't explain it."  - Every Sheep Who's Ever Lived in collie station

3 hours ago, texbound said:

Can someone please explain to me what this means...WTH is a "Pull Out Day"? Only Aggy can come up with that.

DzS9Ac4UcAAYw5I.jpeg.jpg

I can't tell you what it means, but I can tell you what it doesn't mean.  It's not the day that they pull their heads out of their asses.  That day never comes for them.

2 minutes ago, lshorn79 said:

I can't tell you what it means, but I can tell you what it doesn't mean.  It's not the day that they pull their heads out of their asses.  That day never comes for them.

it should have been the day their fathers did that though

4 hours ago, J.B. TexasEx said:

LOL

@Aggie_Matt15 is upset that Duke has exposed aggy lies and fairy tales. What a maroon.

I've had my rounds with Randolph Duke right here on Hornsports in the past. But I swear nobody gets under thin aggy skin like RD does.

ConsiderateWelldocumentedArmedcrab-small

10 hours ago, Sirhornsalot said:

I've had my rounds with Randolph Duke right here on Hornsports in the past. But I swear nobody gets under thin aggy skin like RD does.

Well, yeah, he's exposed aggy many times for their fraudulent history. Facts don't jibe with being aggy.

http://aggypedia.com/wiki/History_of_Texas_A%26M_University

1 hour ago, J.B. TexasEx said:

F aggy

Well, he's right. If you look at our future schedules, there's really not a spot for them. Plus, we have better SEC options in LSU, Georgia and Bama on our future schedules.

13 hours ago, Sirhornsalot said:

Well, he's right. If you look at our future schedules, there's really not a spot for them. Plus, we have better SEC options in LSU, Georgia and Bama on our future schedules.

I'd like to see us play Florida and Tennessee, too, and maybe Au-barn the AL aggy