Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Oh Aggy, Part Deux

35 minutes ago, Sirhornsalot said:

I think he's got a point there. Now, I would have worded it differently but I can see what he's saying.

Sounds like the Nick Satan approach to recruiting. Fling everything against the wall and see what sticks. The only problem for Leisure Suit Larry is that his new university doesn't have the rep or record of Bama.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Daughter (Aggie vet school grad) thinks TAMU will never change until it gets rid of the Corps and all its faux "traditions".  Son-in-law (Aggie vet school grad) thinks TAMU will never change until the

Posted Images

Here is the thing about aggy.  They have invested multi-millions to build their bat cave.  They just invested $75MM for a coach.  A coach, mind you.  They disgraced themselves with their move to the SEC.

Even though they have a so called "honor code", they have proven themselves, time and time again, to not be honorable.  They will do anything to make themselves relevant and they are now in a conference that will look the other way while they try doing it.  They didn't pay what they did for a coach to not go all in and cheat if they have to.

They are deadly serious about wanting to win.  And they will do anything to show up Texas.

Archive this comment and when the day comes they are busted, and it will, refer back to it.

12 minutes ago, doc longhorn said:

Here is the thing about aggy.  They have invested multi-millions to build their bat cave.  They just invested $75MM for a coach.  A coach, mind you.  They disgraced themselves with their move to the SEC.

Even though they have a so called "honor code", they have proven themselves, time and time again, to not be honorable.  They will do anything to make themselves relevant and they are now in a conference that will look the other way while they try doing it.  They didn't pay what they did for a coach to not go all in and cheat if they have to.

They are deadly serious about wanting to win.  And they will do anything to show up Texas.

Archive this comment and when the day comes they are busted, and it will, refer back to it.

I believe this. But I also believe that all those dishonest ways will spell more of the same for aggy. 

57 minutes ago, doc longhorn said:

I agree with everything you said except for the part about being busted. I don't have that much confidence in the NCAA. 

33 minutes ago, North Texas Golfer said:

I agree with everything you said except for the part about being busted. I don't have that much confidence in the NCAA. 

If what I've heard regarding the NCAA and hoops recruiting comes to pass, the NCAA will be much more vigilant in the future. You have to know you F'd up when the FBI gets involved.

On 2/17/2018 at 3:29 PM, North Texas Golfer said:

It's true that the NCAA is almost completely toothless.  But aggy is aggy and they will find a way to screw up so even the NCAA won't be able to ignore it.

1 hour ago, Slimer said:

This was priceless.

"But guys like Tim Brewster should be seen for what he’s become since his move to Texas A&M: the used car salesman, whose actually sales skills are so limited, he has to settle for cheap gimmicks to try and get you to take his 2002 Nissan Altima with 180,000 miles and no air conditioning off the lot."

2 hours ago, primal defense said:

The early stages of the Jimbo Fisher vs. Tom Herman recruiting battle in Texas are promising

https://www.saturdaydownsouth.com/tamu-football/fisher-herman-recruiting-battle-state-texas-promising-start-2018/

Aggy is not smart. Texas is not who Aggy needs to beat on the recruiting trail. Aggy needs to beat Bama, LSU, Auburn, Georgia . . . 

Texas just needs to be better than OU and the rest of the Big 12.