Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Per Sources: Chris Vaughn not returning to Texas

Mike Roach

I mentioned this in another thread. The texags radio show this morning hinted that they were getting Brick.

You need to stop believing everything coming from aggy sites. Just two weeks ago they said they would land B. Jones. Not to mention a month ago Meacham was going to be the next aggy OC according to aggy insiders. 

FYI Higdon is saying Brick hasn't even talked to Sumlin and that he's not worried at all. 

You need to stop believing everything coming from aggy sites. Just two weeks ago they said they would land B. Jones. Not to mention a month ago Meacham was going to be the next aggy OC according to aggy insiders.

FYI Higdon is saying Brick hasn't even talked to Sumlin and that he's not worried at all.

F Higdon and HD. I just got banned there for sending someone a pm telling them they suck and too quit worshipping Hig's fat ass. It apparently went over very well. They can all EABOD.

F Higdon and HD. I just got banned there for sending someone a pm telling them they suck and too quit worshipping Hig's fat ass. It apparently went over very well. They can all EABOD.

You are "persona non grata" on HD if you cuss ... but don't worry, as soon as your probationary period is over, they will launch an e-mail campaign asking you to return for the good of the Longhorn Community.  I had to e-mail them back to tell them that I could not stand their "f##king LOL ridden" hidey hole !!! ... now, See there !!!  HornSports has the right idea !  THEY use a canned cussing censor program ... as cheesy as the cussing substitutions may be!  No worries !!!  Cuss away !!!  HornSports' got ya covered !!!  ;)

You are "persona non grata" on HD if you cuss ... but don't worry, as soon as your probationary period is over, they will launch an e-mail campaign asking you to return for the good of the Longhorn Community. I had to e-mail them back to tell them that I could not stand their "f##king LOL ridden" hidey hole !!! ... now, See there !!! HornSports has the right idea ! THEY use a canned cussing censor program ... as cheesy as the cussing substitutions may be! No worries !!! Cuss away !!! HornSports' got ya covered !!! ;)

I'll never go back there, ever. It's just a bunch of sheep like folks that fall all over Higdon. It's pretty embarrassing to be honest. If Charlie leaves for whatever reason, they are toast. I even wonder if the rest of the staff even likes Higs.

I was there for less than a year.  I subscribed because I liked the content of the regular reports.  I left (was shown the door) when I good naturedly used a pretty mild cuss word in a good natured response in a discussion about the web site interface.  Frankly, if they want to keep that tight of control on how people interact ... well, I guess that is their business.  One thing that I found peculiar is that you never seem to see the idiosyncratic give and take that you see on other web sites.  You said, "It's just a bunch of sheep like folks that fall all over Higdon."  That may be the source of the peculiarlty ... the word "sycophantic" sure comes to mind.  I will tell you this, I cannot abide their overuse of the acronym "LOL", and of course Higgs leads the way in that.  All I can say is that if supposedly growed up folks would spend as much time crafting their posts as they did LOLing all over the place, the world would be a Hell of a lot better place!  ;)

Now see ... when I was growing up, "Hell" was just as bad as "F@#k" ... I DEMAND equal opportunity censorship !!!  But, I must say that "F@#K is better than "F##K.  ;)

• 3 months later...