Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

*****Texas vs. OU - Big Monday Hoops*****

Aaron Carrara

• Administrators

Kendal-Yancy-Mark-D.-Smith-USA-TODAY-Spo

The Longhorns cracked the Top 25 in both polls (#24 - Associate Press, #25 - USA Today Coaches Poll) and will face #3 Oklahoma tonight in Norman at 8:00 PM.  The game will be televised on ESPN.

Texas has won four in a row and look to notch another big road win tonight against the Sooners.

I really like how Shaka manages a game.  He uses his TOs effectively, doesn't wait too long to call one when things are getting a bit out of hand.  He also seems to have the attention of the players in the huddle and on the sideline.  It's refreshing. 

I'm still "smarting" from the loss. I try to keep in mind that road conference games are a tough out. NCAA will be all neutral field play. Whatever is learned from experience ... the game experience... win or lose, is valuable.

This team should do well in the NCAAs. I think they're going to be a tough out. Hope so. Hope they get to the Sweet 16. Just have to win the first two. And win the Swt 16 opener ...and it's Elite 8.