Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2017 Recruiting Thread Part 1

Duke C #11

Here is Suchomel on Jordan Moore --

https://texas.rivals.com/news/jordan-moore-to-decide-between-three-schools-on-saturday

".... The 6-1, 180-pound Moore still has more than 13 months until he'll actually sign a letter of intent, once he makes up his mind, he's not planning on changing.  "I'm not going to be the type where I decommit," Moore said. "The school I commit to, it's going to be the school I have been wanting to go to forever. I'm excited about it."

.......... "It's going to be a relief. It's going to be a huge relief. I'm not saying I'm tired about recruiting process or anything - it hasn't been that stressful and I'm going to keep relationships with people, but I'm not going to have to worry about calling 25 people every night," Moore said. "The school I commit to, I'm going to give it 100 percent, 110 percent of me actually."

The following are Moore's comments on what stands out about his three favorites:

Texas - "I would say everything really. It's felt like home up there. The coaches are really cool, players are really cool. I feel like some good things are about to happen at Texas."

aggy - "It's just beautiful down there. Everything about it is great. I don't know who wouldn't want to play in College Station, really? It's just like DKR - a great atmosphere like no other really."

Ohio State - "Down there, it's just love. It's always so fun down there. I have a lot of friends that are committed there. They win, that's the most important thing. They win a lot."

If he thinks "it's just beautiful down there" in Collie Station, then obviously this young man has suffered tremendous head injuries. He needs to be in concussion protocol stat!

Possibly Can be Getting #EdWarrinertoTexas & #TimBecktoTexas #WeAreTexas #HookEm4Life # True Champs are Back to Own CFB .... Big Money is Dropping 💰💰💵💵💸💸💶💶💷💷 I think both might be coming cause how they said it wasn't good an Meyer already looking for other Coaches cause Herman Locked Either Both Ed Warriner & Tim Beck into a New Contract or One of Them !!@

post-7085-0-24513000-1482468958_thumb.jpg

post-7085-0-74466600-1482468965_thumb.jpg

Well I had heard that Daniel that Levi's dad expressed his disbelief towards Texas firing over CS and mentioned that Texas had there one and only opportunity for Levi's services. And I'm thinking to myself Jesus Christ Strong had plenty of opportunities to win games too. That's what I mean

Well I had heard that Daniel that Levi's dad expressed his disbelief towards Texas firing over CS and mentioned that Texas had there one and only opportunity for Levi's services. And I'm thinking to myself Jesus Christ Strong had plenty of opportunities to win games too. That's what I mean

Thats correct

Also, I think Herman was at the game Mr. Jones got kicked out of

Based on what I read on other sites, Levi's dad is the ultimate helicopter dad and would be a royal pain in the butt for the coaching staff.

Some more 247 on Sheffield --

Has not had much contact from us (but he has interest in us)

aggy thinks they are now out of it

They think tOSU will take 2 more DBs and he is one of their top 3 choices.  For them specifically at CB, it might come down to Sheffield vs. 5-star Darnay Holmes of Calif.  So, Holmes is a name we can keep an eye on.

Jeff Howe says we want 2 CBs in 2017, and our top guys are Sheffield, Kay Vincent (LSU commit) and Chevin Calloway (of Dallas Bishop Dunne)

Also, Sheffield did redshirt in 2015, so will have 3y of eligibility remaining

Lastly, he is solid KR too

Oh I thought he had said something specifically about Herman.