Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

So you think Ole Miss is not up to something ...

NWAHorn

Make yourself a millionaire by Monday morning. Blow the lid off corruption in major college football.

I can get you the contact info for a segment producer for ESPN/ OTL. Likewise a contact into the Texas AG's office to get subpoena power. Here is your shot to quit busting your ass and be a multi-millionaire by next week.

It doesn't matter that "tons of people know," It only matters you know.

Either blow the lid off the whole scandal or admit you would rather "know your place" and perpetuate a multi-billion dollar federal crime.

Or, admit you are wrong about the multi-billion dollar conspiracy.

So reminding you of the Albert Means story causes you to dump the whole thing in my lap? LOL Knee jerk much? No, I won't "admit" that the Albert Means story never happened. If you like, I can link you up and you can cast your wrath at some poor writer at ESPN. lol

Remember the writer who broke the Means story?

Neither do I.

Spare me the "millionaire" story. He would have made more from SEC boosters. lol

I will help you become a millionaire by the end of the day on Monday if you can prove what you claim. Either you deliver or you say nothing else? Sound like a deal Mr. Millionaire?

Seriously. Back up what you claim to know and become an instant millionaire.

Otherwise, its "know what you know but know your place "boy"" on Tuesday.  And we are talking tens of millions of dollars.

I'm guessing you are going to pass up tens of millions of dollars because you strongly believe you need to "know your place" and to perpetuate a multi billion dollar federal conspiracy.

lol.

Or, you have nothing.

And you have nothing. Because there is no multi-billion dollar criminal conspiracy.

I will help you become a millionaire by the end of the day on Monday if you can prove what you claim. Either you deliver or you say nothing else? Sound like a deal Mr. Millionaire?

Seriously. Back up what you claim to know and become an instant millionaire.

Otherwise, its "know what you know but know your place "boy"" on Tuesday.  And we are talking tens of millions of dollars.

I'm guessing you are going to pass up tens of millions of dollars because you strongly believe you need to "know your place" and to perpetuate a multi billion dollar federal conspiracy.

lol.

Or, you have nothing.

And you have nothing. Because there is no multi-billion dollar criminal conspiracy.

Duke, you're drunk. Just stop it. You can't even remember what I said and didn't say. Good gawd. Simply referred to a documented case which btw ended in NCAA sanctions. 

Prove what I claim? LOL ESPN pretty much did that. Which is the point.

No, I have nothing. You're arguing with history which ESPN recorded. You can look it up yourself.

Jeez, some of you are pretty over the top with your posts. But entertaining none the less.

Like a lot of things, the truth is probably somewhere in the middle. Don't know if it reaches the multi-million dollar range but pretty sure kids getting illegal benefits definitely is happening.

And it you don't think it does happen, then you are extremely naive (spelling?). 

Let me close this discussion with this. The difference between me and many of you is every time we lose a commit I don't blame the $$$. Hell is may or may not be true that is what actually happened. The reason I don't do that I think it is wrong to accuse a kid or cheating without proof. Find proof and get after it. Also I really don't care if they are getting paid. Everyone is making millions off these kids and they are many times left with broken bodies and nothing else. Make that paper while you can.

I hope that you didn't lump me in with those guys who say $$$ is the only reason UT loses recruits.

These days, it can be any myriad of reasons. Maybe the kid likes the idea of playing in Briles' offense instead of our unproven OC's? Maybe the kid doesn't like CFS old-school discipline? Maybe he gets a better apartment, free barberin', and all the Pi-Phis he can....well, I won't go there.

I don't think we have anyone at all on this board who blames funny business every time we lose a recruit. In fact, with all the recruits we've lost this year – NOT A SINGLE ONE OF THEM drew the blame money thing from anyone on this board.

There was one single recruit that I spoke of where I was told funny business had entered the picture, but we can't lose him since we didn't have him. Plus, it's not over.

Emotion can be a funny thing. Sometimes, it makes us type things that we know aren't true, can't possibly be true, . . yet, we type it anyway. LOL