Find results in...

Recruiting Chat: Fire away

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Devo is a no go.   Positive thoughts and prayers during this chemo time.

You're in my prayers Java.

I don't think Brown is an indication on anyone other than the fact they'd like to keep him around and interested.  They did the same with Locksley last season in the midst of chasing Kyler Murray.  As

now that Mattox has the least number of o-line Texas could take with 4 he needs to throw everything he has at Patrick Hudson no matter how remote the chances. 

anytime Charlie gets to be around the parents and especially the mom Texas will have fighting chance with any recruit.

any commitment before signing day whether public or silent really means nothing so just enjoy that Charlie knows how game works and he doesn`t fill up class to early with players that will not really help Texas compete

This one is a mystery for me. D-Jax and Texas seemed like a lock for so long, and now I have no idea what to think. FSU and UF have made up a lot of ground and him not taking an official to Austin doesn't give me the warm fuzzies. If he makes a trip to Austin in the next couple of weeks things will be really interesting.

From what I know (and it isn't a lot) Diax was never going to use his OV on in-state schools. He may show up for an UOV, but he is enjoying the process to the fullest. Kind of reminds me of the Johnny Be Good movie in the 80s. Anthony Michael Hall went all-around the country to different schools, but eventually chose the state school in the end.

From what I know (and it isn't a lot) Diax was never going to use his OV on in-state schools. He may show up for an UOV, but he is enjoying the process to the fullest. Kind of reminds me of the Johnny Be Good movie in the 80s. Anthony Michael Hall went all-around the country to different schools, but eventually chose the state school in the end.

Spoiler alert?

The problem with that is as a football player, the unrest within the program at A&M is going to have an enormous impact on the team. In a heartbeat, the friend at home and the feelings of fans in his hometown will be a poor substitute for a cohesive locker room and coaching staff. Student athletes generally know what's up. It's really going to suck.