Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

No NBA finals, No Longhorns in the CWS isn't it time for FB?

I'm collecting my magazines and not reading anything else but the actual rosters, returning starters and schedules. Oklahoma and West Virginia are way too high in my opinion. People still don't give enough credit to Kansas State. Alabama is the best team in the country followed by USC. I won't trust LSU until we know what happened in that BCS game.

• Administrators

The pollsters like the LSU Tigers for sure but I am like you and not sold. Mettenberger has the skills to be a good quarterback for Les Miles but he is unproven. I Think Kansas State is going to be a force but the conference will be won by Texas, Oklahoma or West Virginia. A guy I follow on Twitter (Greg Swaim) said today that Texas will go 8-4 with losses to OU, WVU, Kansas State and Oklahoma State. he went on to say that UT could also lose to TCU and Baylor... I think we win 10 this season....

Bring out the tailgates, the cold beer and burnt orange garb because football season is almost here!

The pollsters like the LSU Tigers for sure but I am like you and not sold. Mettenberger has the skills to be a good quarterback for Les Miles but he is unproven. I Think Kansas State is going to be a force but the conference will be won by Texas, Oklahoma or West Virginia. A guy I follow on Twitter (Greg Swaim) said today that Texas will go 8-4 with losses to OU, WVU, Kansas State and Oklahoma State. he went on to say that UT could also lose to TCU and Baylor... I think we win 10 this season....

Bring out the tailgates, the cold beer and burnt orange garb because football season is almost here!

I'm with you on LSU and they need to fix whatever is going wrong in that locker room that led to what happened in the BCS game. You can't fix that over night.

• Administrators

Somewhere there is another thread that touches on these two points for Texas but worried about the kicking game and the o-line. Is Nick Jordan the "leg" we are looking for? Is Espinosa a reliable Center? I think Donald Hawkins will give the line a boost but Ash will need all the time he can get. Also it would be really nice to see the tight ends contribute this year.