Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Friday-LHN

utisdabomb12

Just a heads up, Friday night there's two very good games being broadcasted on LHN. 

At 6, the Texas women's soccer team plays OU. Texas is playing the best soccer I've seen in 3 to 4 years. They had a huge upset last week on the road against Texas Tech. Like the football team, there are some really talented freshman. These two teams don't like each other (go figure OU vs Texas). 

At 8, Texas volleyball plays Kansas. Kansas is undefeated and ranked in the top 10, Texas is ranked #2 in the country. Two great teams going at it. 

I know some people aren't huge fans of women's sports, but these will both be 2 fun games to watch. 

At 8, Texas volleyball plays Kansas. Kansas is undefeated and ranked in the top 10, Texas is ranked #2 in the country. Two great teams going at it.

I can't make that game due to a previous commitment but I will tape it. I don't think Kansas has played the competition that Texas has but it still should be a good game.

Just a heads up, Friday night there's two very good games being broadcasted on LHN. 

At 6, the Texas women's soccer team plays OU. Texas is playing the best soccer I've seen in 3 to 4 years. They had a huge upset last week on the road against Texas Tech. Like the football team, there are some really talented freshman. These two teams don't like each other (go figure OU vs Texas). 

I know some people aren't huge fans of women's sports, but these will both be 2 fun games to watch. 

who doesn't like watching women in short spandex shorts?