Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Mike joins my show to talk a little recruiting

You have to ask the question...Why can't Charlie ( Mr defense ) recruit on the defensive side of the ball any better than he is ? Shouldn't we be having to turn guys away instead of scrambling all over the country to find DTs etc....???? Its understandable to be playing second fiddle to the explosive offenses of Baylor, TCU, Aggy, etc....but we should not be behind the 8 ball on defense.

You have to ask the question...Why can't Charlie ( Mr defense ) recruit on the defensive side of the ball any better than he is ? Shouldn't we be having to turn guys away instead of scrambling all over the country to find DTs etc....???? Its understandable to be playing second fiddle to the explosive offenses of Baylor, TCU, Aggy, etc....but we should not be behind the 8 ball on defense.

You have outed yourself again you rat bastard aggy.

aggy offense is totally one-dimensional and not very good at that.

Malik, Wheeler, Hill, Boyd, Elliott all say whats up?

Still stuck on the comment about "...the explosive offenses of Baylor, TCU, Aggy.."

If by explosive, you meant unstable, like the 4 INTs, 3 for 'bama TDs the other way, then yeah, I can see it.  Otherwise, this is a Sesame Street game of "One of these things is not like the other." 

Still stuck on the comment about "...the explosive offenses of Baylor, TCU, Aggy.."

If by explosive, you meant unstable, like the 4 INTs, 3 for 'bama TDs the other way, then yeah, I can see it.  Otherwise, this is a Sesame Street game of "One of these things is not like the other." 

Which one is not like the other? 

Total offense: 

Baylor #2

TCU #3

A&M  #51

GBT is an aggy troll, there's no doubt about it. 

Enjoyed most of the podcast . . .but Mike Leach at TEXAS?????    :wacko:

If I might offer a small piece of constructive criticism .. . when you are discussing recruits, especially the 2 year out guys . .. you might want to give a quick overview of who they are . ..right now most are just names. . . .ie:   Joe Schmuckatelly. . . 3 star DB from Cut and Shoot HS or Horn Sport top 50 DB.

I've realized my life has gotten in the way of my recruiting junkie days. . . 

PS, lighten up on D Robinson . ..dude just got here. . .  ;)

Enjoyed most of the podcast . . .but Mike Leach at TEXAS?????    :wacko:

If I might offer a small piece of constructive criticism .. . when you are discussing recruits, especially the 2 year out guys . .. you might want to give a quick overview of who they are . ..right now most are just names. . . .ie:   Joe Schmuckatelly. . . 3 star DB from Cut and Shoot HS or Horn Sport top 50 DB.

I've realized my life has gotten in the way of my recruiting junkie days. . . 

PS, lighten up on D Robinson . ..dude just got here. . .  ;)

I hear you, when I'm on with these guys we are crunched for time and I don't want to dominate the whole thing.  I'm still getting comfortable with this but I'll take your suggestions to heart.

You should probably stick to breaking down the play by action of this photo instead of Longhorn recruiting. 

hqdefault.jpg

On 2nd thought maybe you should work on your fishing game.

http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=https://a2-images.myspacecdn.com/images03/24/bd4377a076034c7a8e2304f502a31d01/300x300.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.ppfinder.com/moczygemba&h=300&w=300&tbnid=w_bxt1h833q0RM:&docid=ZNEqhVrP4p33BM&ei=J60lVuDWDc-4jwOn_bWgCw&tbm=isch&ved=0CBwQMygAMABqFQoTCKCG76qG0MgCFU_cYwodp34NtA

I hear you, when I'm on with these guys we are crunched for time and I don't want to dominate the whole thing.  I'm still getting comfortable with this but I'll take your suggestions to heart.

When you are on. . . .you are the star . . . .go ahead and dominate. . .they bring you on for your expertise. .  .

Basically we can hear from them anytime. . . 

At least that is the way I run my radio show .. . .audience wants to hear the guests more than me. . . .