Find results that contain...
Find results in...

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

aggy field goal make it 73-3 Alabama over the last 2 years...   Sorry GBT...

ags will probably add those three TDs to Allen's passing totals.  :lol:

ANOTHER pick 6 by Allen...then the tv camera pans in on a lot of ag fans with hurt looks on their faces...anguish and disappointment...sure feel sorry for 'em...NOT!!!     

When you look at the college football scores you have to say," WTH ?????"

TCU struggles with Tech and KSU and kills Texas

OU loses to Texas but smashes KSU

Tech, after playing TCU and Baylor( kinda ) tough nearly loses to Kansas

Ole Miss beats Bama who beats Aggy, but Ole Miss loses to Memphis.

Aggy spanks ASU, but ASU is playing with Utah....

Is Vegas running these programs ????

A win on the road is big any time you can get one. But if not for the three pick 6's, Bama might have been in some trouble today. If aggy had a seasoned QB (and maybe a decent TB), they would have won. But that's all "ifs and buts"

I'm with TeamMayhall on this Baylor thing. I think Baylor beats TCU by two TDs.

Hard to understand Tech. Team seems to have dual personalities. 

Bama lost their starting center today. The backup leaves much to desire. It factored. Wonder how long he'll be out and who they have next?

Michigan – "oh death, where is thy sting?"

OU, . . throws a monkey wrench into my reasoning process. Now I can't tell what kind of team KSU is. 55-0 at home. Ouch. Bet they're ready to play Texas though.

KSU will come in pissed off after the OU beat down. Charlie will have the privilege of trying to keep our guys from being over confident........SMH

KSU getting drilled by OU puts added pressure on Charlie to win.

Sirhornsalot, nothing is making sense this season......TCU, Tech, OU, KSU are all Jekyl and Hyde teams.

We can say whatever we want about Daylon Mack during his recruitment. But the kid is a force. Destined to go pro.

He's a stud, wish he was wearing Burnt Orange.

Worst choke job. Auburn/Alabama 2013 or Michigan/Michigan State 2015?

Even though Aub/Bama had more riding on it, it was tied and Bama may have lost in OT. Mich wins this game 99% of the time if the punter just falls on the ball. So my vote is Mich/Mich St

Michigan imo...wow

However Bama did have more at stake

He's a stud, wish he was wearing Burnt Orange.

Even though Aub/Bama had more riding on it, it was tied and Bama may have lost in OT. Mich wins this game 99% of the time if the punter just falls on the ball. So my vote is Mich/Mich St

I have to agree with both of you. Michigan had the ability to easily put the game away by simply falling on the ball. That gives MSU one play from near midfield to try and pull off a miracle.

A win on the road is big any time you can get one. But if not for the three pick 6's, Bama might have been in some trouble today. If aggy had a seasoned QB (and maybe a decent TB), they would have won. But that's all "ifs and buts"

On the other hand, if Lane Kiffen hadn't gone completely brain-dead in the first half and gone to a 1st down passing scheme, (Um, hello?  McFly?  Anyone in there?) and stuck with the RB attack that was gashing ags for about 6 yds a carry, that game could've been even worse for ags. 

I think some OCs just say, " Hey we can kill 'em with X so why not work on our Y for a while and improve our stats so we can tell recruits we have an offense for you...."  Other than that explanation, there is no reason to drift away from what is working until they stop it. Puzzling......Then.... there is always the $EC/ESPN fix theory of keep the game close so strength of schedule looks  good for our $EC brethren when they play us or Aggy.