Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I have discovered that if you put crow on the grill with a little salt and pepper with a good slathering of BBQ sauce, and by a good slathering I mean dunk the damn bird in a vat of BBQ sauce, it tastes just like chicken. Num Num...

Wait, has the BBQ thread returned! It may actually never have left, just had to throw that out there.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think I was the ONLY one on the board picking a Texas victory today. I believe I said 27-21 or 28-21.   Either way, just form a line and take your turn giving it up! . . lol      

Weren't you the one telling me that Mayfield was the leading Heisman candidate? And were drilling into me what an offensive juggernaut OU was. How Riley was the second coming of God's OC?   Now, des

I am still chewing my bird as the feathers still need a little more salt.  I stated in another post that ou would beat UT  48 to 10.....hold on I need another glass of water as I have feathers stuck i

1) OU has never been able to handle a( touchdown threat QB ) mobile QB.....We have one in Heard and we better go recruit some more . 

2) On the OC......Norvell did a good job, as he should ...he knows OU like the back of his hand...Lets see what he does the rest of the way against WVU and KSU etc...

3) DC....I will say Bedford's defense looked good most of the game......But if you watch the last qtr and a half you could see OU starting to pick us apart. Thank God our offense controlled the ball. NOT SOLD ON OUR DC for us to win 10 plus games a year....or win a championship. Hats off to Bedford for stopping OU enough to win, but lets see what he does the rest of the way this year before I pat him on the back too much. He had Norvell to help him out in this game plan.

Thrilled  for the win and happy for the players, but ONE game doesn't prove this staff is good.

SHA, even walking into the game, I heard a lady say, 'It's so depressing knowing we are going to lose".

I turned to her and said I never expect to lose a game.  It's much more fun that way.  She looked at me and said, "I guess you are right."

Anyway, we all had a lot of fun yesterday.

Hook 'em!

Very happy for Charlie Strong.....Thrilled for our players. they were able to put the TCU meltdown behind them to take on OU.....Now can they put this behind them and take on a KSU team that has basically owned UT since they joined the Big 12. The coaches have two weeks to get them ready........The OU win was huge, but I think the KSU game will tell us more about our team and more importantly, our coaching staff. Not to mention we have to win 4 of the last 6 to get a bowl game......You sure don't want to have to rely on beating Tech and Baylor to get a bowl invite....It is important for recruiting for Texas to at least end up showing improvement.

You pick UT nearly every week, so I can't really commend your prognosticating skills. What is your winning % against the spread on a weekly CFB pick 'em sheet?  ;)

I apparently picked Texas over TCU but can't recall doing that.

I dedicated an entire thread to saying we had no shot against Notre Dame.

Yes, I picked us to beat Rice and OU. But again, I said on this board a year ago that we'd beat OU this year.

Have no idea how I fare against a spread. I don't get into that kind of detail. I just get hunches that play out more often than not. But yes, I do call some that don't pan out. Just take a gander at some of my HS picks. I think I'm doing about 35% on those. lol

1) OU has never been able to handle a( touchdown threat QB ) mobile QB.....We have one in Heard and we better go recruit some more . 

2) On the OC......Norvell did a good job, as he should ...he knows OU like the back of his hand...Lets see what he does the rest of the way against WVU and KSU etc...

3) DC....I will say Bedford's defense looked good most of the game......But if you watch the last qtr and a half you could see OU starting to pick us apart. Thank God our offense controlled the ball. NOT SOLD ON OUR DC for us to win 10 plus games a year....or win a championship. Hats off to Bedford for stopping OU enough to win, but lets see what he does the rest of the way this year before I pat him on the back too much. He had Norvell to help him out in this game plan.

Thrilled  for the win and happy for the players, but ONE game doesn't prove this staff is good.

Weren't you the one telling me that Mayfield was the leading Heisman candidate? And were drilling into me what an offensive juggernaut OU was. How Riley was the second coming of God's OC?

Now, despite holding OU to half their offensive production – you're "not sold" on Bedford?

We have a pretty average DL. We went up against a hyped OU OL. Today, people make fun of OU's OL. You can thank Bedford for that.

I think I was the ONLY one on the board picking a Texas victory today. I believe I said 27-21 or 28-21.

Either way, just form a line and take your turn giving it up! . . lol

Sorry . .. 

Not the only one. . . 

http://games.espn.go.com/college-football-pickem/2015/en/entry?entryID=72743

Had the horns in our OB Pick'em. . . .