Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Okay boys . . . .

Sirhornsalot

I am going to have to eat a bit of crow today. The defense I had been hoping for/expecting finally showed up.

Texas played as well as they could in every phase of the game today.

Hope this will stop all of the pissing and moaning we have been hearing, but it probably won't.

A great win for the team and for Charlie Strong.

Impressive complete game from start to finish on offense, defense and special teams.  The players came to play.  They were pumped up as you would expect but the team was prepared, 14-0 in the 1st quarter.  Hats off to the coaching staff.   Norvel called a great game.  Bedford's defense was the best I have seen this year.  DL and OL played great.  We basically rushed it the entire game.  Dream come true.  its so confusing this team is like night and day the worst they looked was just last week vs TCU and now they play their best game.  I'll take it and hope for more games like this going forward.  Congrats to our boys and coaches.

The best part of the game was seeing Strong actually smile during the game.  

BTW Elliott was a beast on special teams.   

Impressive complete game from start to finish on offense, defense and special teams.  The players came to play.  They were pumped up as you would expect but the team was prepared, 14-0 in the 1st quarter.  Hats off to the coaching staff.   Norvel called a great game.  Bedford's defense was the best I have seen this year.  DL and OL played great.  We basically rushed it the entire game.  Dream come true.  its so confusing this team is like night and day the worst they looked was just last week vs TCU and now they play their best game.  I'll take it and hope for more games like this going forward.  Congrats to our boys and coaches.

The best part of the game was seeing Strong actually smile during the game.  

BTW Elliott was a beast on special teams.   

Good post.

IMO, the game was won on the 18-yd sack of Mayfield.

Here's the significant thing – that happened without Ridgeway, who didn't play in the second half due to a shoulder injury.

Our OL pushed OU around. We ran the ball 75-80 percent of our total plays, even though several were designed passes that turned into runs.

OU's defense could never get into that groove where they could predict what Texas would do next. Credit Norvell for calling a great game.

Elliott will be a beast at safety once he gets back fully. It's just a matter of time.

Good post.

IMO, the game was won on the 18-yd sack of Mayfield.

Here's the significant thing – that happened without Ridgeway, who didn't play in the second half due to a shoulder injury.

Our OL pushed OU around. We ran the ball 75-80 percent of our total plays, even though several were designed passes that turned into runs.

OU's defense could never get into that groove where they could predict what Texas would do next. Credit Norvell for calling a great game.

Elliott will be a beast at safety once he gets back fully. It's just a matter of time.

Likewise, I jumped up and fist pumped on that sack and knew we had won it there.  This defense was awesome.  

We did dominate OU on the LOS.  Norvel has to be smiling all the way back to Austin.

The inconsistency is sign of the youth on this team but holds so much promise.  This is a great win for Charlie.  I cant wait to watch the post game conference.  Its on gonna go watch it.