Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Congratulations Coach Strong

Congrats to Coach Strong on his first Golden Hat! May it be the first of many.

Also, congratulations on turning a week of having your job, locker room, players and staff questioned into an incredible game. Brace yourselves folks, bandwagoners are coming.

slow down on 'bandwagoners'. A bunch of us were fans years/decades before you shit your first diaper. We've seen a lot of highs and some lows.

The program was in a bad place and some of us called them on it. Like we did in the late 80s. Like we did in '97. It happens. I assume they did in the mid 50s and the mid 30s too.

Nobody not named Charlie is happier about this win than I am. He's an easy guy to pull for and I hope we win out and set the table for a good 2016.

If Texas fans could come together now like the Texas team did today....it would sure as hell be a lot more fun for the rest of the season. It's time for the fans to quite blaming Mack Brown, and blaming Chalrie Strong, and blaming the players because they have no talent. There are a myriad of reasons that this team lost 4 games up to this point and trying to pin-point blame

for the losses is simply foolish.

I don't think anyone shoudl be eating crow today. We won and I'm pretty damned sure that 98% of the people on this board all rooted for that result and are elated to see it....and furthermore....couldn't be any prouder of Charlie Strong and the players.

What a win. Sweet, sweet sweet. Washes away soooooo much of the sting from last week.

slow down on 'bandwagoners'. A bunch of us were fans years/decades before you shit your first diaper. We've seen a lot of highs and some lows.

The program was in a bad place and some of us called them on it. Like we did in the late 80s. Like we did in '97. It happens. I assume they did in the mid 50s and the mid 30s too.

Nobody not named Charlie is happier about this win than I am. He's an easy guy to pull for and I hope we win out and set the table for a good 2016.

You have a knack for taking things personally. Never once did I mention your name or anyone else's name. Nor did I imply that you yourself are a bandwagon fan. I wouldn't, because I don't believe you to be one. We differ in opinion at times but I've never found you to be anything other than a passionate fan.

But I'm not going to slow down on the bandwagoner thing. So many folks have jumped ship and they're going to resurface this week as "Texas faithful". It's not an assumption. It's a foregone conclusion.

You have a knack for taking things personally. Never once did I mention your name or anyone else's name. Nor did I imply that you yourself are a bandwagon fan. I wouldn't, because I don't believe you to be one. We differ in opinion at times but I've never found you to be anything other than a passionate fan.

But I'm not going to slow down on the bandwagoner thing. So many folks have jumped ship and they're going to resurface this week as "Texas faithful". It's not an assumption. It's a foregone conclusion.

you have a knack for overreacting. No real fans have 'jumped ship'. It's an assumption and a poor one. Real fans stay. We celebrate the good and bitch about the bad.

Now if you want to say bandwagon fans who arrive in the good times, jumped off recently and might jump back on...fine.

you have a knack for overreacting. No real fans have 'jumped ship'. It's an assumption and a poor one. Real fans stay. We celebrate the good and bitch about the bad.

Now if you want to say bandwagon fans who arrive in the good times, jumped off recently and might jump back on...fine.

That is exactly what I'm saying.... 

That is the definition of what a bandwagon fan is. Hence why I used that word.

I'm thrilled for the win...Shocked we can play this well after such a pitiful display last week. No way players improved that much in 7 days...It proves we have talent, but also proves we have a coaching problem that needs to be solved. ( Its not like TCU is all that since KSU is handling them right now 28-17 in the second qtr. )

But all that aside...Great win Charlie  !!!!!!!

Yes guys....The crow tastes damn good !!!!!!!!!!

Don't know if you know it, GBT, but you don't have hardly any credibility on this forum, and you either are oblivious, you do not care, or you have no idea about how to fix that.  Why do you just repeat the same old tired posts over and over again?  If you want anybody to believe the premise that you are a UT fan, how come you never address anyone individually when they take issue with your posts?