Welcome to HornSports

Join our community and talk about the latest in Texas Longhorns Athletics!

Sign in to follow this  
Goldenheart

Is A&M Gone?

Yet another delusional ranting from someone who is not connected to reality. The LHN is in negotiations with cable providers and deal will be cut so you can now run along and become the Vanderbilt of College Station. Plus you don't have to worry about an Aggie network because your new daddy, the SEC, won't allow it.

Finally quit with the bullshit rants. You are leaving next season and won't be missed. Sees Ya!

Where you watchin' the TU game this weekend? Unless you are going to the game YOU CAN'T! Before the TU Network you could at least watch the game via pay per view. This Network has even screwed its own fans. Vanderbilt, yes - parallel in academics. Football, no. We will be a legit contender in our first year. That dirty orange color is making you nuts.

Where you watchin' the TU game this weekend? Unless you are going to the game YOU CAN'T! Before the TU Network you could at least watch the game via pay per view. This Network has even screwed its own fans. Vanderbilt, yes - parallel in academics. Football, no. We will be a legit contender in our first year. That dirty orange color is making you nuts.

Not going to the game but I just got Verizon and they have the LHN..Many other orange bloods are doing the same. Contender in the first year? Contender to win 6 games. Seeing that maroon is making me nuts, I am only sorry you can't leave today. BTW, you only wish you had Vanderbilt's academic standards. I'm thinking more El Centry Community College..

Several carriers have picked up the LHN. Go actually try and look for some facts before you continue coming over here embarrasing yourself and your fake army school.

By the way, how is that invite from the SEC coming along? What/ you still don't have one? Classic.

I'm reading where TAM president Loftin is saying they are leaving but would like to continue to play Texas. I hope this doesn't happen and call for all Texas alumni and fans to call for this not to happen. Let the fake army school..thanks UTK66..play Colorado or Nebraska, one of the others who crossed the line and left the Alamo..

Guys, guys, guys (or gals if that's what you are). Go easy on early ag. The Aggies want to come and play in a real conference. Ganted they will most likely get the tar beat out of them every week but give them credit for wanting to play the better competition. LSU has a long history of kicking Texas A&M's butts.

The avatar stays. We welcome fans of all college football teams but the 'Horn stays. I would put a pussy Tiger up but I couldn't find one. As far as the post about playing better competition in the SEC, remember what we did last time we played you guys in the Cotton Bowl? We almost broke your qb's legs and went on to win. Texas will take that SEC garbage any day of the week. I will refrain from making comments about the 'Bama game.

Several carriers have picked up the LHN. Go actually try and look for some facts before you continue coming over here embarrasing yourself and your fake army school.

By the way, how is that invite from the SEC coming along? What/ you still don't have one? Classic.

Several carriers who do not amount to a bag of peanuts are carrying the network. When Comcast, Time Warner, Direct TV and Dish Network pick it up talk to me. I have a feeling that will be a long ass while. ESPN is not giving this Network away for free. They need to make their money back to pay TU that ridiculous 15 mil a year.

As far as the SEC invite is concerned, you need to get real. It is implied that we will head to the SEC and they cannot do or say anything right now because of the legal issues related to poaching FBS teams. Are you smoking some of that Austin weed or what?

Guys, guys, guys (or gals if that's what you are). Go easy on early ag. The Aggies want to come and play in a real conference. Ganted they will most likely get the tar beat out of them every week but give them credit for wanting to play the better competition. LSU has a long history of kicking Texas A&M's butts.

In the last 20 years we are 5-2 vs. LSU. We own your asses and the wrecking crew will be paying you an annual visit starting next year.

Yet another delusional ranting from someone who is not connected to reality. The LHN is in negotiations with cable providers and deal will be cut so you can now run along and become the Vanderbilt of College Station. Plus you don't have to worry about an Aggie network because your new daddy, the SEC, won't allow it.

Finally quit with the bullshit rants. You are leaving next season and won't be missed. Sees Ya!

AND DO NOT FORGET WHERE YOU CAME FROM:

Bevo.jpeg