Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Is A&M Gone?

• Administrators

The rumor mill is hot to trot. Evidently Baylor is going to make it extremely difficult for the Aggies to leave. Lawsuits against the SEC and Texas A&M... BU will call friends in high places - aka the legislature and congress to stop aggy from leaving. Texas wants their butts gone and is trying to replace the aggy game with the Golden Domers on Thanksgiving. Let poor aggy go - 75-37-5. Put that in your corn pipe and smoke it. Hook 'Em.

Let the Aggies go. Can you blame them? They have been under the thumb of The University of Texas for the better part of century. For the first time they have the autonomy and courage to make a statement for themselves - to prove to themselves and the Big XII that they are adults with the ability to think (surprisingly) and make a decision that will benefit them. They will be the whipping boys of the SEC for a few years but then will acclimate. They will need to find a way to conjure the "Wrecking Crew" again because those SEC defenses are fast as hell. As Carl Reese, Will Muschamp and Manny Diaz.

Guess the Aggie fight song will have to change and Reed Arena will have to be renovated to have one more seat than Florida's arena has.

The Ags are headin' East to take on better competition on a weekly basis. You bitches can suck the maroon stick.

And you bitches can leave. The sooner the better. The $EC has no idea of how big of a bunch of candy asses you clowns are. After ya'll get skull f##ked on the field for several years, ya'll will be all pissed off at Loftin and Byrne again for putting you in a situation that you can't handle and certainly aren't ready for. This is gonna be hilarious to watch.

By the way, do ya'll have an offer from the $EC? Yeah, I didn't think so.

Funny thing is we hold the cards with the Big XII. We leave and it goes to scraps. I know it is hard for a Texas fan to comprehend but not everything revolves around TU. We will hold our own in the SEC and even if we are down for a few years we will be a stronger program in the long run. Look us up then and compare, jerky.

Edited by earlyag
  • Administrators

I give you credit for coming in the forums but I think you are way off base. For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction. Texas pulled the trigger on this last year when they toyed with going to the PAC 16. Aggies felt like they were left out and have been scheming ever since. You guys fell like you can finally have a little control with your "kiss my ass attitude" which is fine and dandy. However, do not think for one minute that A&M would have thought about going to the SEC if Texas had not talked to the PAC 10 last year or signed the megadeal with ESPN. This is a Longhorn avalanche that began in Austin. Essentially, the aggies are back where they started from - reacting to the move their OWNER made. Yes, Texas owns your ass.

Funny thing is we hold the cards with the Big XII. We leave and it goes to scraps. I know it is hard for a Texas fan to comprehend but not everything revolves around TU. We will hold our own in the SEC and even if we are down for a few years we will be a stronger program in the long run. Look us up then and compare, jerky.

You sheep bangers don't hold the cards to anything. Tell me this genius, when is the last time you ball sack lovers beat an $EC team?

It isn't very recent. Get used to it. You boys will battle Vandy and UK for the cellar.

The millionaires trustees and regents took care of themselves but what of the average fan?..Look at the travel miles for away games..Plus nearly all the student body is from Texas and they have lost those trips home for games. I am not saying UT won't do the same thing. Look at that horrible idea of going to the Pac Whatever.

TAM got a feel good moment but how did it help the average fan. In the past the Conference Championship game was in Dallas and San Antonio. Now you get to travel to the Orange Bowl or somewhere else far away. Once again how does this help the average fan?

Universities use our dislike for other schools to get us on board so they can make millions. It won't help television ratings because TAM had no ratings. The SEC game routinely put up better numbers in the big cities of Dallas and Houston.

Here is your travel distances and they are mostly small towns so flying in is costly unless you are one of those millionare big dogs.

Ala.....Tuscaloosa 629 miles..........as opposed to OU...Norman 357 miles

Fla....Gainesville 925 miles............Tech...Lubbock 441 miles

Ga....Athens 896 miles..................Baylor...Waco 92 miles

Kentucky...Lexington 981 miles......Miss..Columbia 752 miles

SO Car...Columbia 1035 miles.......Kan..Lawrence 686 miles

Tenn...Knoxville 936 miles.............KS ST..Manhattan 659 miles

Vandy...Nashville 770 miles...........OK ST..Stillwater 436 miles

Ark...Fayetville 503 miles...............UT...Austin 107 miles

Aub..Auburn 756 miles..................Iowa St...Ames...904 miles

LSU...Baton Rouge 340 miles

Ms St..Starkville...481 miles

Miss..Oxford 615 miles

Remember your team played UT, Tech, OU, Baylor and Ok St every year..All your short trips you made every other year..I don't travel much anymore but I have been known to take in a game with UT in Stillwater or Waco..You just lost that..So whistle by the grave yard and welcome to the place mediocre teams go to die, the SEC.

Edited by beevomav

You TU fans are all the same. YOU are responsible for the destruction of the Big XII - SINGLE HANDEDLY - and you have nowhere else to go. The PAC 10 will not have you, The Big East doesn't want you and you nowhere else to go besides independent. WAKE UP CALL: YOU ARE NOT NOTRE DAME. YOU DO NOT HAVE THE NOTRE DAME FAN BASE ON A NATIONAL LEVEL. Drop your ego and quit hating because Texas A&M is doing what is best for our university. The world does not revolve around Austin, Texas. The Big XII is done and so is your part in it (and elsewhere for that matter). Gig 'em you egocentric ass clowns.

You sheep bangers don't hold the cards to anything. Tell me this genius, when is the last time you ball sack lovers beat an $EC team?

It isn't very recent. Get used to it. You boys will battle Vandy and UK for the cellar.

When was the last time we beat TU? Oh yeah, LAST YEAR. Your logic makes no sense. I guess that means all the SEC teams are better competition than TU. Go beat up on Rice and then lose to Oklahoma. TU is back to its unpredictable rollercoaster of a team. There is no powerhouse in TU. Powerhouses don't win and then look like crap the next year. Not like that. The disparity in the program is evident.

Hey earlyag..Don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out. I am glad Bama gets to hear you pathetic losers whinning. You are someone elses bitch from now on. The good news is nothing will change. You never won here and won't there so you will be comfortable being the SEC's little bitch..

At least we will play Bama and LSU every year. TU will be stuck playing Baylor and Rice and UL Lafayette. No comparison. The SEC is manifesting the QUALITY in opponents.

When was the last time we beat TU? Oh yeah, LAST YEAR. Your logic makes no sense. I guess that means all the SEC teams are better competition than TU. Go beat up on Rice and then lose to Oklahoma. TU is back to its unpredictable rollercoaster of a team. There is no powerhouse in TU. Powerhouses don't win and then look like crap the next year. Not like that. The disparity in the program is evident.

I saw the game last year you ass wipe. Amazing how the agroids are all thumping there insecure little chests since your best team BY FAR over the last decade beat our worst team BY FAR over the last decade by 7 points. 7 points and ya'll think you won a National Championship. This isn't womens track bitch, this is football and you idiots just signed your mediocrity contract in order to get face raped weekly.

Did you watch your embarrasing team get the ass whippin' of the year in the bowl game last year? Yeah, that's what you're heading for on an almost weekly basis.

You TU fans are all the same. YOU are responsible for the destruction of the Big XII - SINGLE HANDEDLY - and you have nowhere else to go. The PAC 10 will not have you, The Big East doesn't want you and you nowhere else to go besides independent. WAKE UP CALL: YOU ARE NOT NOTRE DAME. YOU DO NOT HAVE THE NOTRE DAME FAN BASE ON A NATIONAL LEVEL. Drop your ego and quit hating because Texas A&M is doing what is best for our university. The world does not revolve around Austin, Texas. The Big XII is done and so is your part in it (and elsewhere for that matter). Gig 'em you egocentric ass clowns.

OK genius, explain how we SINGLE HANDEDLY destroyed the Big 12? I gotta hear this. Un-mount that sheep boy and explain.

• Administrators

Delusions of grandeur, no doubt. It really does not make it any better that Deloss approached Bill Byrne 4 years ago about collaborating on a large network project.... The dufus was not interested apparently. Typical Aggie. Will cut off the nose to spite the face. After hearing this I say we throw their asses out of the Conference instead of letting them leave willingly!

The actions TU took last year flirting with a move to the PAC10 sent Big XII schools scrambling a bit. Then they decided to stay and signed that gay ass network deal that no provider has picked up and now other teams are doing what is best for them and you guys are pissed? Figures. The almighty burnt orange is mad because they aren't in control of everything. TU destroyed the big XII with the network deal and their "almightier than thou" attitude. I think it will really come back to bite TU in the ass and the network (that nobody can see) will be dropped as a failed endeavor.

The actions TU took last year flirting with a move to the PAC10 sent Big XII schools scrambling a bit. Then they decided to stay and signed that gay ass network deal that no provider has picked up and now other teams are doing what is best for them and you guys are pissed? Figures. The almighty burnt orange is mad because they aren't in control of everything. TU destroyed the big XII with the network deal and their "almightier than thou" attitude. I think it will really come back to bite TU in the ass and the network (that nobody can see) will be dropped as a failed endeavor.

Yet another delusional ranting from someone who is not connected to reality. The LHN is in negotiations with cable providers and deal will be cut so you can now run along and become the Vanderbilt of College Station. Plus you don't have to worry about an Aggie network because your new daddy, the SEC, won't allow it.

Finally quit with the bullshit rants. You are leaving next season and won't be missed. Sees Ya!