Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

*****Texas vs. Oklahoma State*****

HornSports Staff

16 penalties for 128 yards... Are you f'ing kidding me?! Annnd OSU had 40 yards worth of penalties. I saw the game from within and it was heartbreaking and enraging all at the same time... Those refs are pieces of shit, pure and simple. How did we just lose home field advantage?! Didn't even get a fair shake! Our D played an awesome game and the O did just enough to keep us in it and then we get F'd by the refs and another kicking error. Unbelievable... 

For any of you who don't know Paul, for him to make a statement like that is absolutely damning. He loathes it when fans blame officiating for a loss; however, this was so egregious, it suggests an ulterior motive. That motive could be as despicable as racism or bribery. It goes beyond ignorance. This crew should be penalized severely and should never be allowed to officiate another game together. In addition, they should never be allowed to officiate another Texas game.

I love Charlie and think he brings some good things with him... But our coaches do not know how to coach to our strengths. Apparently we only want Heard to throw screens or swing passes or throw bombs, NOTHING in between. And for gods sake tell Heard to quick taking those huge sack losses! THROW THE BALL AWAY!

He is a redshirt freshman there are going to be growing pains. It's like getting mad at a puppy for shitting in the house, it's going to happen.

He is a redshirt freshman there are going to be growing pains. It's like getting mad at a puppy for shitting in the house, it's going to happen.

Except this puppy has opposable thumbs and is shitting in the house A LOT... Mistakes happen but he NEVER throws the ball away and takes some huge losses. Im fine with growing pains but this kid isn't playing football for the first time and throwing the ball away rather than taking huge losses is HS level knowledge. 

Except this puppy has opposable thumbs and is shitting in the house A LOT... Mistakes happen but he NEVER throws the ball away and takes some huge losses. Im fine with growing pains but this kid isn't playing football for the first time and throwing the ball away rather than taking huge losses is HS level knowledge.

If you are fine with growing pains the why complain about it. That's what this is...

Thanks to Shaggy we know who the head official was

For any of you who don't know Paul, for him to make a statement like that is absolutely damning. He loathes it when fans blame officiating for a loss; however, this was so egregious, it suggests an ulterior motive. That motive could be as despicable as racism or bribery. It goes beyond ignorance. This crew should be penalized severely and should never be allowed to officiate another game together. In addition, they should never be allowed to officiate another Texas game.

Look at who we were playing. Could it be related to the lawsuit? Wickline in general? Pickens?

I hope this doesn't just blow over because IMO that simply can't ever happen in DKR again, period.

Maybe it's time for Texas to do something different, conference wise.

Fellows I said this last night on Barking Carnival, and I will say it again here. It is one thing for officials to miss a call here and there. Those calls typically balance out over time. At least one of these officials was determined to change the outcome of the game in OSU's favor, whether he indirectly had money at stake, had a grudge, or was being paid. In this case, this officiating crew, systematically rigged the game to help OSU win, despite UT's superior play.

I dare you to challenge me on this. Don't even think about it. Mama tiger and cubs. I really hope you get it.

These officials should be picked up tomorrow, unannounced, and taken to the Big 12 offices, where they should be held separately until they have been literally grilled by Mike Perrin, Bowlsby can watch, and Slim can stay in Stillwater with no phone access. They should should then be questioned separately about each call while watching the game film, with the booth replay official to answer-ONLY WHEN SPOKEN TO ABOUT THE CORRECT CALL UNDER NORMAL CIRCUMSTANCES.

if answers are not satisfactory, there needs to be a remedy, AND THE OFFICIALS SHOULD BE FIRED IMMEDIATELY. One may have been the worst, but they were all gutless wonders.

Big 12, and Bowlsby I'm talking to you. This smells like game fixing and fraud. That should nullify a GOR with a good lawyer, and if I'm not mistaken, we have more than a few.

Screw the Big 12, screw Bob Bowlsby, Screw the officials.

Get 'em, Texas! We will not be victims!

Hook 'em!

Two things.

The refs were absolutley f##king terrible. Probably cost us the game.

Charlie is in over his head. Absolutely terrible coach for a school as big as Texas.

Bullshit.  You are so wrong. Played Division One Golf, I bet.  Not much football.

See you around, maybe.

Hook 'em, Charlie!  Ignore the fair weather fans, please.  I know Perrin knows what he saw.

"Don't insult Charlie or you'll piss me off" :cry

Bullshit, again.  I am much tougher, mentally and emotionally, than some of you who whine about results at the slightest provocation.  What are you doing here:  whining.  I rest my case.  This is not all about you.

I read the reports of not one, but four high school and college coaches last night who said many of those calls were bogus.  You were probably drowning your sorrows.  

Get over yourselves, and pull your head out.  If you expect me to back off, you are sorely mistaken.  I doubt you even watched the game, and you are full of it.

Hook 'em! 

I love this team,I love the school. I know it will get better. It was tough watching them get cheated like that. Don't get me wrong we made mistakes but the officials made it extremely tough for us. For everyone saying fire Charlie take that nonsense somewhere else because the man is doing the best he can with what he has. He was bold enough to switch QBs and coordinators after the first game because he saw it wasn't going to cut it. His first recruiting class are playing their butts off showing their talent. Just imagine if he gets another great class what he'll be able to really accomplish. I love Texas and I'm going to ride with them til the end. Hook 'em!!