Find results in...

2015 Recruiting Thread

• Replies 9.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lol I've been telling y'all about this secret commit for a while now, I'm assuming the issue is that he's committed to another school and doesn't want anyone to know, me and my source are actually goo

As much fun as all this aggy trollin is, there is a deeper, much more meaningful and powerful message being delivered. The players are aware of what people were saying this season due to the bad loss

#LetsRide , I've been so busy lately what's up everyone!?   CS has been the hardest working man in college football, the man is on a mission. Keep in mind as I reported last week, he's making all t

Posted Images

Cb's coming in for us on Okafor. 

I've seen this kid play. And he's a mauler with great explosion off the ball and good use of bringing his hips. 

Like most HS OLmen he needs to work on driving his feet and not just trying to over power everyone. Also his pass pro needs lots of work, probably due to Lewisville's scheme. (Slot T)

He'd be a good get for us. I see him playing C at the next level.

Edit: Just read he has a 7 foot wingspan. Maybe he could grow into a OT for us.

I think Charlie said that a commitment is nothing more than a reservation or something like that. Well, this kid only had a "reservation" at USC for 18 hours :)

http://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/ncaafb/was-javaris-stewards-same-day-decommitment-to-usc-the-shortest-pledge-of-all-time/ar-BBmk8xk

For some odd reason this reminded me of when Dennis Rodman married Carmen Elektra for a day..lol

Cb's coming in for us on Okafor. 

I've seen this kid play. And he's a mauler with great explosion off the ball and good use of bringing his hips. 

Like most HS OLmen he needs to work on driving his feet and not just trying to over power everyone. Also his pass pro needs lots of work, probably due to Lewisville's scheme. (Slot T)

He'd be a good get for us. I see him playing C at the next level.

Edit: Just read he has a 7 foot wingspan. Maybe he could grow into a OT for us.

My son played with Okafor on the Lewisville OL. I asked him what made Okafor so good . . he said that because his arms are so long and strong, you can't get near his body. He knows how to use those hands and arms.

I know this has nothing to do with the current recruiting class but I have a question. Was Texas ever a player in the recruitment of Myles Garrett?[/quote

Yes we did he loved Texas. Now you're probably wondering how do I know. Well my wife works with his mom and this is what she said he wanted to go to Texas and loved everything about it but Mack and staff stopped recruiting him and he try to get a hold of them but no response. When Strong came on board Myles was one of the first recruits he went to talk to. Myles loved Strong and what he had to say but it was a little to late. If Mack would have stepped down a little sooner I believe Strong could have gotten Myles.

I know this has nothing to do with the current recruiting class but I have a question. Was Texas ever a player in the recruitment of Myles Garrett?[/quote

Yes we did he loved Texas. Now you're probably wondering how do I know. Well my wife works with his mom and this is what she said he wanted to go to Texas and loved everything about it but Mack and staff stopped recruiting him and he try to get a hold of them but no response. When Strong came on board Myles was one of the first recruits he went to talk to. Myles loved Strong and what he had to say but it was a little to late. If Mack would have stepped down a little sooner I believe Strong could have gotten Myles.

The endless possibilities of having him. Why Mack why?

This is my favorite time of the year, the temperature starts dropping, the conference play starts playing out, the recruiting activity starts rising, and Strong and Co start wrecking havoc. Just like last year, started off slow and i was worried now all the chess pieces are starting to be moved.

[Tweet = https://twitter.com/chrisgb00/status/658812776459071488]