Find results in...

2015 Recruiting Thread

• Replies 9.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lol I've been telling y'all about this secret commit for a while now, I'm assuming the issue is that he's committed to another school and doesn't want anyone to know, me and my source are actually goo

As much fun as all this aggy trollin is, there is a deeper, much more meaningful and powerful message being delivered. The players are aware of what people were saying this season due to the bad loss

#LetsRide , I've been so busy lately what's up everyone!?   CS has been the hardest working man in college football, the man is on a mission. Keep in mind as I reported last week, he's making all t

Posted Images

I would love to think it is Anderson, especially because I think he will be way better than Jones (not that Jones wont be great), but on 247, the mods acknowledge a secret visitor, but Burton lowered the Anderson probability to 1%. I understand that they know and withhold off the record information, but I don't think they would troll us by saying Anderson is an ole miss lock, when he really is in austin visiting.

OK, then perhaps Fowler slipped in again, with his dad this time

Lol I've been telling y'all about this secret commit for a while now, I'm assuming the issue is that he's committed to another school and doesn't want anyone to know, me and my source are actually good friends and he won't even give me the name, that's how fragile this thing is.

Staff feels good about all of its targets still so I don't care what everyone else is saying, the staff feels good about these guys. I told you all that Brandon Jones was ours in December, he was one of the first silent commits we had, so I'd be pretty surprised if anything changes. We will have a big haul at DT, and man I wouldn't be surprised if Jackson picked us today, whenever I talk to my buddy he says that Jackson is the number one target - the defensive staff views him as the best edge pass rusher in the country - and that they feel like they have a good relationship with him so idk I'm not gonna say he's all OU until pen meets paper on Wednesday. They feel good about Hudson and idk why ole miss is considered a lock for Anderson , because I'm being told it's more like 50/50. D Jack had a great visit and I'm sure that he's in. Elliott will be a beast in the 3-3-5 look, as he's almost like a Malcom Brown clone.

Things change but as of right now the staff feels good about mostly everyone, this signing day thing was planned a while ago by some of the recruits so Texas will be the talk of the country come Wednesday. As I told you, this team is hungry and I expect some heads to be turned come the fall. Charlie has tolsd all of the recruits that the goal is to win the conference next year, I don't think he'd put that much pressure on himself if he didn't actually believe it would happen. I'm right there with the rest of you in excitement and can't wait to see our haul and most importantly us win some games this fall.

By the way I'm not claiming to be an insider at all, I'm a die hard fan with a buddy on the staff and when I found this site I thought that it would be cool to share some of the stuff he tells me and just talk Texas football with other Texas fans , so if I'm coming accross as an "insider" or "know it all" then I apologize.

I hope everyone has a great day! @dbut #wegettinerrbody

Lol I've been telling y'all about this secret commit for a while now, I'm assuming the issue is that he's committed to another school and doesn't want anyone to know, me and my source are actually good friends and he won't even give me the name, that's how fragile this thing is.

Staff feels good about all of its targets still so I don't care what everyone else is saying, the staff feels good about these guys. I told you all that Brandon Jones was ours in December, he was one of the first silent commits we had, so I'd be pretty surprised if anything changes. We will have a big haul at DT, and man I wouldn't be surprised if Jackson picked us today, whenever I talk to my buddy he says that Jackson is the number one target - the view him as the best edge pass rusher in the country - and that they feel like they have a good relationship with him so idk I'm not gonna say he's all OU until pen meets paper on Wednesday. They feel good about Hudson and idk why ole miss is considered a lock, because I'm being told it's more like 50/50. D Jack had a great visit and I'm sure that he's in. Elliott will be a beast in the 3-3-5 look, as he's almost like a Malcom Brown clone.

This change but as of right now the staff feels good about mostly everyone, this signing day thing was planned a while ago by some of the recruits so Texas will be the talk of the country come Wednesday. As I told you, this team is hungry and I expect some heads to be turned come the fall. Charlie has tolsd all of the recruits that the goal is to win the conference next year, I don't think he'd put that much pressure on himself if he didn't actually believe it would happen. I'm right there with the rest of you in excitement and can't wait to see our haul and most importantly us win some games this fall.

By the way I'm not claiming to be an insider at all, I'm a die hard fan with a buddy on the staff and when I found this site I thought that it would be cool to share some of the stuff he tells me and just talk Texas football with other Texas fans , so if I'm coming accross as an "insider" or "know it all" then I apologize.

Lol you are like a popcorn always popping everywhere

Staff feels good about all of its targets still so I don't care what everyone else is saying, the staff feels good about these guys. I told you all that Brandon Jones was ours in December, he was one of the first silent commits we had, so I'd be pretty surprised if anything changes. We will have a big haul at DT, and man I wouldn't be surprised if Jackson picked us today, whenever I talk to my buddy he says that Jackson is the number one target - the defensive staff views him as the best edge pass rusher in the country - and that they feel like they have a good relationship with him so idk I'm not gonna say he's all OU until pen meets paper on Wednesday. They feel good about Hudson and idk why ole miss is considered a lock for Anderson , because I'm being told it's more like 50/50. D Jack had a great visit and I'm sure that he's in. Elliott will be a beast in the 3-3-5 look, as he's almost like a Malcom Brown clone.

Things change but as of right now the staff feels good about mostly everyone, this signing day thing was planned a while ago by some of the recruits so Texas will be the talk of the country come Wednesday. As I told you, this team is hungry and I expect some heads to be turned come the fall. Charlie has tolsd all of the recruits that the goal is to win the conference next year, I don't think he'd put that much pressure on himself if he didn't actually believe it would happen. I'm right there with the rest of you in excitement and can't wait to see our haul and most importantly us win some games this fall.

You shouldn't apologize for stuff like that We all are looking forward to Wed