Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2015 Recruiting Thread

HornSports Staff

If you did not hear from Fowler yourself I would not believe anything. I should show you my DM's from twitter from all " I heard people" LOL...

(For the record I hope we get Fowler)

Ok. I like to think I am decent at deciphering through the BS of recruiting and I also trust the folks I talk to on this. You will never see me claiming to being an insider on these things, just passing along the info I hear.

I dont see Juicy

Here is how insider info should be judged

Level 1: The recruit told you personally

Level 2: The recruit told someone who told you

Level 3" The recruit told someone who told someone who told you ( Some truth with rumor and confirmation bias built in)

Level 4 The recruit told someone who told someone who told someone who told you.(Basically BS and an internet rumor)

IMO at best we are dealing with Level 3 info when recruiting news in being reported by an insider.  

Thx sho it seens to work - I agree w my info being 3rd hand but the overall message i was trying to convey was they are fairly committed to the fact that CS is gonna kill it NSD and the few blimps on the screen seem legit and i was simple asking fir thoghts - they lose in most my scenarios - Jackson to ou jones no chance - so dont see bias on her end bc it didnt seem optomistic ðŸ˜

Ok. I like to think I am decent at deciphering through the BS of recruiting and I also trust the folks I talk to on this. You will never see me claiming to being an insider on these things, just passing along the info I hear.

I know I have met you but even if a recruit told me today to my face he is going to a certain school I would take with a grain of salt.  

I know I have met you but even if a recruit told me today to my face he is going to a certain school I would take with a grain of salt.  

Thx sho it seens to work - I agree w my info being 3rd hand but the overall message i was trying to convey was they are fairly committed to the fact that CS is gonna kill it NSD and the few blimps on the screen seem legit and i was simple asking fir thoghts - they lose in most my scenarios - Jackson to ou jones no chance - so dont see bias on her end bc it didnt seem optomistic ðŸ˜

I wanna send you a cookie cake :)

I know I haven't been around here very long, but the last thing I will do on here is post something to make myself look important or try to look like an insider. If there is anything I feel like I can pass on to you guys about recruiting then I will.

And your info is appreciated. 

I get that, which is why I didn't make any straight up declarations. I live by the rule of watching the actions of recruits and not their words. The trend in this situation is reading that Texas has a great shot and that matches what I've heard from the LSU side and the Texas side of things.

I rearranged this HD list, and added Gary for the fun of it (and to troll Juicy)

All times central and the times are a little more precise than the other list I posted

---------------------------------

Jackson will announce at some point today.

Southall will announce at 7:30 at his high school on NSD.

Jones will announce around 8 on ESPNU on NSD.

Williams will announce at 8 at his high school on NSD.

Anderson will announce during the 9am hour on ESPNU on NSD.

Jackson will announce during the 9 hour on ESPNU on NSD. He's scheduled to announce after Anderson.

Brown is scheduled to announce at the same time as Jackson on ESPNU on NSD. So sometime during the 9am hour.

Daniels will announce at 10 at his high school on NSD.

McCulloch will announce between 10-10:20 on ESPNU on NSD.

Hudson will announce at 10:30 at his high school on NSD.

Taylor will announce at noon at his high school on NSD.

Elliott will announce at noon at his high school on NSD.

Christmas-Giles will announce at noon at his high school on NSD  (I saw somewhere this might be on CBS Sports - but unsure)

Rashan Gary will announce at noon at his high school on NSD on ESPN2

Porter does not have an official time listed yet.

Fowler does not have an official time listed yet.

Smith does not have an official time listed yet but it should happen on NSD

IT is  wrong

It was the sudden twitter follows of UT folks by Gary himself that started it

Mike Bialzer then trolled us here with it

Hit here before there

They did get the part about Juicy being a troll correct.  A butthurt troll is more accurate -- he is a Mich guy, still licking his wounds over Delance and Elliott -- and so trolling is his form of self-affirmation

And yet you were talking about it this morning as if it might be a possibility. 

I apologize i wasnt trying to seem important at alk and i think i said i had no inside info !! I will say this her husband owns a company that ranks in the top 5 nationwide in enploying ex ags and donated sev million to recent renovations so hes no peon -- And what i said seems legit - Jackson to ou jones us or b and rest minus 1 to us -- seems we would happy about this info - i was but sorry if i came off bragadosious- not my intention 😀