Find results in...

2015 Recruiting Thread

• Replies 9.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lol I've been telling y'all about this secret commit for a while now, I'm assuming the issue is that he's committed to another school and doesn't want anyone to know, me and my source are actually goo

As much fun as all this aggy trollin is, there is a deeper, much more meaningful and powerful message being delivered. The players are aware of what people were saying this season due to the bad loss

#LetsRide , I've been so busy lately what's up everyone!?   CS has been the hardest working man in college football, the man is on a mission. Keep in mind as I reported last week, he's making all t

Posted Images

Always take aggy confidence with a grain of salt.

Remember, they talk themselves into this stuff. lol

At one point in the year aggys were confident they were going to land Cuffee, the Shark, DCG, Whaley, Cleveland, and the list goes on. 

Nobody knows where B. Jones is going outside of a couple people because he's so quiet. 

Speaking of aggys rhetoric just last week Hamm was saying that he thought Mark Jackson JR would stick with the aggys.

Apparently tonight he told subscribers that he doesn't think Jackson signs with A&M. Sounds like he might be OU bound.

That stinks. I'd rather have good players like Jackson stick at A&M then go to our rival that we actually play every year.

That stinks. I'd rather have good players like Jackson stick at A&M then go to our rival that we actually play every year.

Meh, I don't really care either way as long as we land Fowler. 

There's benefits to Jackson decommitting from aggy though. The instability would probably have some impact on Brandon Jones and other guys like Jmad. . 

I stated earlier it was Baylor vs Texas for Jones. I was told a specific reason why A&M was not in the mix. I realize anything can happen but this was shared recently and it's not something that could be "fixed".

If what you're saying is true, and the post about his friend saying Baylor is out, that leaves only one left.....

Now SHA lol who do you feel confident we will get?lol and don't say everybody lol

Feeling better about Fowler.

We lead for Jackson last I heard. Kentucky Derby kind of thing. Jackson and Fowler . . . to go along with this DT class and last year's DB and LB class (and this year's) . . . Do you see where this is going? That's a national championship defense in the making.

Before his weekend trip, I was told we led for Brandon Jones.

The one I can't put my finger on is Hudson. Last I heard, it was a toss-up. 

Of the ones we've been on heavily, those two are the question marks for me at the moment.

Otherwise, the listing you saw of announcements is going to seem like Ground Hog Day every 30 minutes or so.

There is still chatter about a mystery recruit that I've not been able to get anything on. But one did visit UT today my guy confirms. My friend thinks it was either Hudson, Anderson or Jones. He's not sure, wasn't told.

We lead for Jackson last I heard. Kentucky Derby kind of thing. Jackson and Fowler . . . to go along with this DT class and last year's DB and LB class (and this year's) . . . Do you see where this is going? That's a national championship defense in the making.

Of the ones we've been on heavily, those two are the question marks for me at the moment.

Otherwise, the listing you saw of announcements is going to seem like Ground Hog Day every 30 minutes or so.

There is still chatter about a mystery recruit that I've not been able to get anything on. But one did visit UT today my guy confirms. My friend thinks it was either Hudson, Anderson or Jones. He's not sure, wasn't told.

— Twitter API (@twitterapi) November 7, 2011

Ah aggie struggles, what a shame.

From '#YESSIR!' to mixed results: What to make of A&M's struggles to match recruiting hype with on-field success?

http://sportsday.dallasnews.com/college-sports/texasamaggies/2016/01/29/texas-shown-kevin-sumlin-yessir-success-february-parts-winning-formula

" ... hasn't finished better than .500 in the SEC the last three seasons.

Some of its most highly touted recruits haven't panned out ..."

spelled... Reality Check

Which Jackson are you talking about Mark Jackson?