Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2015 Recruiting Thread

Until something comes along to outpace Twitter type "trending," I am willing to bet you will see more recruitment like this years. I remember when Randolph Duke and others were upset with Belmonts lack of social media prowess, now it has come full circle thanks to these recruits and CFS understanding what these kids want. They want to make a splash, and they want to be the ones "trending." It gives us old farts ulcers and anxiety, but I'm willing to bet the coaching staff and team know what's going on. They know whose a commit and who they still need to put some extra love into, but my money is on these kids wanting to be the trend come NSD.

So true and ummm Pete?for the record, no such thing as old ;)j/s

• Replies 9.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lol I've been telling y'all about this secret commit for a while now, I'm assuming the issue is that he's committed to another school and doesn't want anyone to know, me and my source are actually goo

As much fun as all this aggy trollin is, there is a deeper, much more meaningful and powerful message being delivered. The players are aware of what people were saying this season due to the bad loss

#LetsRide , I've been so busy lately what's up everyone!?   CS has been the hardest working man in college football, the man is on a mission. Keep in mind as I reported last week, he's making all t

Posted Images

Hey I want Hudson at Texas but recruiting is all about influence, his head coach and Art Briles are old buddies, you better believe his coach is pushing Baylor like the cartel pushes cocaine

I do agree with what you are saying but point blank I think he goes with his mom/sisters decision which might actually be Baylor but if his sister decides to go JC like is rumored then there really is a fight to me bc they really want to be as close to their mom as possible and if the sister stays right at home Patrick might not think 30 more mins away is that bad. Just my Point of view

Until something comes along to outpace Twitter type "trending," I am willing to bet you will see more recruitment like this years. I remember when Randolph Duke and others were upset with Belmonts lack of social media prowess, now it has come full circle thanks to these recruits and CFS understanding what these kids want. They want to make a splash, and they want to be the ones "trending." It gives us old farts ulcers and anxiety, but I'm willing to bet the coaching staff and team know what's going on. They know whose a commit and who they still need to put some extra love into, but my money is on these kids wanting to be the trend come NSD.

Agree. And I actually see Charlie as made for the modus operandi, flavor, style, all of it. It's genuine, upbeat and 'gettin down'. He's perfect for it. He's very relatable. And give him a pocket full of wins, statement-wins at that, and runnin' for a conference title and top rankings... and it will escalate. We have a social media fan base that is way above the pukey mess east of us.

#LetsRide , I've been so busy lately what's up everyone!?

CS has been the hardest working man in college football, the man is on a mission. Keep in mind as I reported last week, he's making all these gains without even acknowledging A&M

DCG and Taylor are in

Malcom Roach is still in , he has been recruiting for us in SC

Word on the street is Jones and Anderson are both Heading to Austin , from what I'm being told , we are about to have a clean sweep and this includes pat Hudson. We could end up with Jones and Anderson AND Jackson and Fowler, we'd be ELITE.

There's is still a mystery player out there and he's big time.

Now in non recruiting news, this Team is starving for success, I'm so excited to see the product we put on the field this year , it ought to be a fun and exciting brand of football. There's a quiet optimism about this team and apparently it's rubbing off on future prospects as well.

These kids are planning on making a big spa-lash

— Twitter API (@twitterapi) November 7, 2011

So... the plan all along. A bunch of Savages decided to rock and roll for Charlie Strong, and make a national statement on, in, around NSD.

Can that really be true. What a freaking story. Didn't someone say 48-72 hours or so ago, to just wait to hear the back story of it... After it's all over. Think that's what Higs or someone like that said. Maybe it was the staff here.

CS has been the hardest working man in college football, the man is on a mission. Keep in mind as I reported last week, he's making all these gains without even acknowledging A&M

DCG and Taylor are in

Word on the street is Jones and Anderson are both Heading to Austin , from what I'm being told , we are about to have a clean sweep and this includes pat Hudson. We could end up with Jones and Anderson AND Jackson and Fowler, we'd be ELITE.

Now in non recruiting news, this Team is starving for success, I'm so excited to see the product we put on the field this year , it ought to be a fun and exciting brand of football. There's a quiet optimism about this team and apparently it's rubbing off on future prospects as well.

— Twitter API (@twitterapi) November 7, 2011

DCG and Taylor are in

I like the convincing tone of this. To the bones! Thanks, DB. You bring good tidings. A pint for ya! Make that a pitcher!

DCG and Taylor are in

Is DBOOK23 actually Santa Claus? I will be leaving cookies and milk next to my fireplace for you my friend...just make sure your prophesies come to fruition🤘ðŸ»ðŸ¤˜ðŸ»ðŸ¤˜ðŸ»

Perhaps there is a lot more going on behind the scenes that may have been already in place that we don't know about

Correct. As I've gathered over the past few days. The goal being to make it heard and seen by all. A few coming on board early... Cuffee yesterday. Lil'J today. And so on. Priming the pump, keeping the kindling smokin'

Everyone including aggy knows that they are a dumpster fire, no way in hell you can convince me Jones is trending back to aggy.

As legendary as all of these recruits are trying to make NSD I am starting to wonder if they are putting false info out to get us to let our guard down so they can make a big splash on NSD.