Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2015 Recruiting Thread

HornSports Staff

Just spoke with my friend. He only had a few minutes. He confirms what we've heard about FSU. The "handler" is supposedly their "go-to" guy.

As you might suspect, a handler changes things. It will be interesting to see how and/or if we respond.

And DJAX is listening? I still say if he shows up this weekend it's a done deal

We had Soso Jamabo in the bag last year until a "Handler" from UCLA came along

Well mayhall that part I don't think because he was all UCLA bound from when he was right deep into the balls of his recruiting scenerio; furthermore, this is 2016 a whole new ballgame

We had Soso Jamabo in the bag last year until a "Handler" from UCLA came along

Jamabo was lucky not to get charged with felony evading last year after his prom. I think one of the only things that saved him was a promise to leave the state. That and his "asian chicks" think kind of gave me the impression he wasn't going to fit all that well in Charlie Strong's system.

O-line, D-line, QB and a new OC are the issues, not a lack of running backs. Mora can have Jamabo. Ditto Sumlin with Murray and Daylon Mack. Sometimes the ones that get away are God's way of doing you a favor.

Jamabo was lucky not to get charged with felony evading last year after his prom. I think one of the only things that saved him was a promise to leave the state. That and his "asian chicks" think kind of gave me the impression he wasn't going to fit all that well in Charlie Strong's system.

O-line, D-line, QB and a new OC are the issues, not a lack of running backs. Mora can have Jamabo. Ditto Sumlin with Murray and Daylon Mack. Sometimes the ones that get away are God's way of doing you a favor.

I totally agree. Plus our current RBs may be the strength of our Offense next year.

Exactly