Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2015 Recruiting Thread

HornSports Staff

Chad on 104.9 FM Austin The Zone just had Jason Suchomel on.... said the parents of Fowler (at Manor) ... from what he heard in the past hour .... has not closed the door on an in-home tomorrow with Strong and staff. That things have changed. But that nothing was set up yet. Tomorrow is the last day for a visit.

aggy's worry is not with Texas when it comes to shenanigans... only with sec sec sec

This Hamm guy is such a tool. Every great player on the planet was "an aggie lean" prior to going somewhere else. He must take great solace and pride that players have heard of A&m and might have actually eaten at the student union once. D-bag. Once again it's an aggie win if great players choose other SEC schools after talking to a student trainer in aggieland.

Postscript: after reading a post that it was a fake Twitter account....I still stand by my statements😎

Most of the violations don't pertain to football and pre-date Freeze. However some pertain to a current player on the team receiving benefits.

http://espn.go.com/college-football/story/_/id/14673673

Regardless of what becomes of all this I cant imagine any player or parent that would be 100% comfortable in going to Ole Miss at the moment. I'm sure the Ole Miss people will say "its no big deal, we knew it was coming, its in the past" the fact is the NCAA cant punish any of the teams from years past but they sure can punish the current and future teams...

"I don't know if I oughta go sailin' down no hill with nothin' between the ground and my brains but a piece of government plastic."

Chad on 104.9 FM Austin The Zone just had Jason Suchomel on.... said the parents of Fowler (at Manor) ... from what he heard in the past hour .... has not closed the door on an in-home tomorrow with Strong and staff. That things have changed. But that nothing was set up yet. Tomorrow is the last day for a visit.

Higs says there is one set up at this time. Did not say if it was today or tomorrow