Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2015 Recruiting Thread

HornSports Staff

A nice two paragraphs from IT

-- "Players behind the scenes are busting their asses for this class. Sure you see some overt grandstanding on Twitter (which is doing us no favors) but they're really working the lines of communications. This is how you get recruits to trust a program.

It didn't work, but when Obi was sending out pro-Stanford stuff on Snapchat last weekend, his fellow classmates were hammering him. Said one, "The other commits went ballistic on him when they saw the Ohio State and Stanford stuff on Snapchat because he isn't being the recruiter or commit we need out of him, and that he's holding out on someone else's opportunity to be a CB commit in the class."

So true. These recruits need to consider others if they have no intention of signing with the team they committed. We expect decommits. So there is no shame in decommitting. Why hang on to a 'ship if you are going to bail?

A nice two paragraphs from IT

-- "Players behind the scenes are busting their asses for this class. Sure you see some overt grandstanding on Twitter (which is doing us no favors) but they're really working the lines of communications. This is how you get recruits to trust a program.

It didn't work, but when Obi was sending out pro-Stanford stuff on Snapchat last weekend, his fellow classmates were hammering him. Said one, "The other commits went ballistic on him when they saw the Ohio State and Stanford stuff on Snapchat because he isn't being the recruiter or commit we need out of him, and that he's holding out on someone else's opportunity to be a CB commit in the class."

Must have played into his decision not to visit and most likely commit to Stanford. 

This class will be the epic of epic. I've just learned that we'll be taking 39 recruits instead of 26. So far, 31 are already committed - most are silents.

Of the 20 seniors-to-be, 13 will be found to have drugs and guns in their rooms on February 2nd (you're welcome) and will be dismissed. Boyette, Bluiett, Cottrell, Hodges, Perkins, Swoopes, and Vaccaro will remain on the team.

Dylan Haynes is stashing guns or drugs???!!! That doesn't sound right. He seems as straight up as they come.

Ok now I'm asking as a friend here but can someone tell me what has happened so far today? :) pleasssee I don't want to scroll back several pages trying to catch up and Juan I seen the periscope--that's some neat stuff there

Not much today looks like we may not be completely out of it for Cobb he might visit next weekend. eboh could flip at any moment.