Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Texas and Pac-12 expansion

CharcoalPuppy

Joining the PAC whatever would seem like a step up from the Big 12, but would seem like we settled. I personally think any of the other big conferences would be a better fit for both travel and quality.

We kind of screwed ourselves staying in the Big 12, personally/

Joining the PAC whatever would seem like a step up from the Big 12, but would seem like we settled. I personally think any of the other big conferences would be a better fit for both travel and quality.

We kind of screwed ourselves staying in the Big 12, personally/

Ultimately the Longhorn Network will probably be the one thing that keep Texas out of joining another conference... Texas would have to rip up that contract and burn all that money with ESPN for it to happen, and I just don't think the people in power will do that. It's basically a fixed income, Texas doesn't need it though. 

Ultimately the Longhorn Network will probably be the one thing that keep Texas out of joining another conference... Texas would have to rip up that contract and burn all that money with ESPN for it to happen, and I just don't think the people in power will do that. It's basically a fixed income, Texas doesn't need it though. 

I'm sure ESPN would love to can the LHN now that they are probably losing money over it.