Welcome to HornSports

Join our community and talk about the latest in Texas Longhorns Athletics!

Sign in to follow this  
bbdude

Texas picks up commit #15

In what can only be described as a stealth recruiting mission, the Longhorns have picked up commit # 15 in the form of Geoff Swaim, TE from Butte Community College (CA).

ESPN's William Wilkerson released the bomb! Props.

More to come on Swaim.

6'5 250 lbs. and a blocker. I have always maintained that Texas would take Trent Gow if they in fact took another TE. I was wrong, wrong, wrong. Not a lot on Swaim. Huddle video but next to nothing else.

We are going to have a very small class, every offer is precious, so many elite players still out there.....I just don't get this. I hope this kid is a monster. Sounds like he is one-dimensional and defenses will be able to know exactly what is coming when he is out on the field.

We are going to have a very small class, every offer is precious, so many elite players still out there.....I just don't get this. I hope this kid is a monster. Sounds like he is one-dimensional and defenses will be able to know exactly what is coming when he is out on the field.

Blocking machine it sounds like. Sandland would have made more sense or even Trent Gow. Sandland had offers from every school from Canada to Florida. I could find none on Gwaim.