Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Jim Harbaugh

Anybody see his interview with Cowherd today? I'm serious when I say this, something is mentally wrong with Harbaugh. I've actually thought this for some time, dude is off his rocker. 

A bunch of people wanted Harbaugh as the Texas coach but he wouldn't have lasted a year at Texas. I actually think he ends up being a failure at Michigan. 

I'm not a Cowherd fan, but Harbaugh should've been more enthusiastic and engaging. I don't know how Harbaugh misconstrued Cowherd's, "the BigTen feels like it's a 'buy' for me" comment. He does sound half-asleep.

Moral of the story - don't agree to the interview if you don't have time or you're not interested. 

http://thebiglead.com/2015/07/01/this-colin-cowherd-interview-with-jim-harbaugh-was-awkward/

I don't like Cowherd, but Harbaugh sounded like a doofus, was still half asleep, or not wanting to do the interview. Harbaugh is starting to look like Larry Brown who has coached fourteen teams in his career.

Harbaugh is a great coach, but it looks like he wears out his welcome. I thought we were more interested in John than Jim. UT with Jim Harbaugh as coach and Steve Patterson would have been interesting.

You can watch the interview here:

http://www.foxsports.com/college-football/story/jim-harbaugh-radio-interview-michigan-wolverines-colin-cowherd-070115