Find results that contain...
Find results in...

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

UT opens the 2015 season on a nationwide prime time TV broadcast against storied ND in South Bend.    A difficult and expensive ticket to get.   The Longhorn Band will NOT be traveling to the game

I've said it before and I'll say it again - we win this game! Here's how it'll go:   We're up 17-7 at the half and 27-21 at the gun with 1 missed FG and 2 INTs. Swoopes looks really good on 3 drive

I hope you don't mind if I offer my take on this question. On the offensive side of the ball, starting QB Malik Zaire has to be the biggest question mark heading into the season. To this point, he has

I remember that hit in '96 it was awesome...I cant believe no band members are going to be at the game that's b.s.! Way to much home field advantage. Coach Strong its time to record the band playing the fight song on cassette tape that way it can be played over their grainy intercom system after the horns beat their ass!!

Reminds me of when I saw Edwin Simmons for the first time before a game. He looked like he didn't belong with the other running backs. He was 6'4" and listed at 225 lbs, however he looked heavier.

6db6da89aba2d908ed2db1a140a22225b5b9a94c

prime.... this picture shows why I love the authentic Texas Longhorn jersey.

THAT right there.... THAT.. is.. "The University of Texas"

it's as if Texas performed a bit of time travel, and in the past STYLED THE HOTTEST JERSEY YOU COULD EVER STYLE TODAY!

I'm thinkin' Warren is going to get meaningful snaps this year, especially on short-yardage.

Did y'all notice that D'Onta Foreman is listed at 240 lbs. now, too? We've got some horses in the backfield! Ground & pound

http://www.texassports.com/roster.aspx?rp_id=5890&path=football

Was just about to post that D'Onta Foreman looks just as big as Warren in that photo.  

Speaking of McNeal and Case. I wonder how good McNeal's arm is. Given Strong promised him the first touch in the Notre Dame game, maybe we'll get a halfback pass to throw off the defense?

It's been seven years since Finley left for the NFL. I would be happy with finally having  great  production from the TE position and McNeal looks like that guy. My number one question right now is if we can get Clarington.

I'm waiting for the word from the NCAA.

community_praying.gif

Can't wait for this game. Who's all going? I'll be there! Got hooked up with free tickets!

I'll consider it a moral victory if we lose by TD or less. Don't want embarrassment on national television.

Hope our secondary's ready for the ND WRs. And traditionally ND develops great TEs, but I'm sure Malik will shut them down. \m/

Can't wait for this game. Who's all going? I'll be there! Got hooked up with free tickets!

I'll consider it a moral victory if we lose by TD or less. Don't want embarrassment on national television.

Hope our secondary's ready for the ND WRs. And traditionally ND develops great TEs, but I'm sure Malik will shut them down. \m/

I mean...if you wanted to throw one of those free tickets at me, I'm only a three hour drive away from South Bend.