Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Put me down as a fan of .......

Steve Patterson, Charlie Strong, and Shaka Smart. I know many of you disagree with Patterson, but he did what he had to do. Neither Mack or Barnes accepted where they were in their respective programs. Both were ambassadors for the University and were to be acknowledged for their contributions. However, if a change was inevitable, both could have gone a bit easier. Pattersons job was to make some changes and get UT back on top. The quality of coaches he brought in is topnotch and will prove eventually to lead to great things.

Stop being so concerned about recruiting...... We will have the players, it's the discipline we've lacked......

Thanks to Coach Mack and Coach Barnes, but it's time to move on and support what we have.....

HOOKEM ...... Looking to great things ahead.!

I was wrong..... Been traveling a few days.... Lot of reading time..... I still believe Strong and Smart can get it done..... After many articles, I've decided Patterson may be more interested in the $$$$ than winning. What I read (mostly blogs) and other sites, it seems he is not is interested in working with Coaches to build a Championship program, but more interested in everyone knowing he is in charge.

I was wrong..... Been traveling a few days.... Lot of reading time..... I still believe Strong and Smart can get it done..... After many articles, I've decided Patterson may be more interested in the $$$$ than winning. What I read (mostly blogs) and other sites, it seems he is not is interested in working with Coaches to build a Championship program, but more interested in everyone knowing he is in charge.

Well, you should stick to your guns, pilgrim.

Believe only half of what you see and nothing that you hear/read.