Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

To Jim Harbaugh...

“In case Jim Harbaugh is watching, I am Paul Finebaum. I host a daily program here that’s heard both on radio and television,†said Finebaum. “I just want to make sure he understood, because during my traveling yesterday I discovered through the media that the great coach from the University of Michigan was asked about this program Friday when he was in Prattville, Alabama and he didn’t know who we were. So, this is who we are, coach, and I’m sure you’ll be watching plenty of the SEC Network and watching the Finebaum Show because THIS is where the players are, of course.â€

Dave in Dallas calls out Finebaum on saying Alabama would have won the NC game against UT with or without Colt McCoy. It's highly entertaining to hear Finebaum being called out for his dumb comments. It's around the eleven minute mark.

An interview with Greg Tepper of Texas Football Magazine is right after.

http://espn.go.com/espnradio/play?id=13067548

Paul Finebaum is a tool, and Harbaugh was just screwing around with him, Harbaugh style.  Finebaum can't carry Harbaugh's or Strong's jock strap, and anyone who reads this can interpret that anyway they want to.

btw, glad to know that 3 point lead was really comfortable for him late in the game.  What an idiot! 

Does that convey my utter and complete disdain for Paul Finebaum?

Hook 'em!

Not a Finebaum fan. Can't point to anything he's done that says "I'm a great journalist." Cronkite had a list a dozen arm lengths long.

If anything Finebaum provides a forum where whackos are allowed to act, well, wacko. It's entertaining. Finebaum isn't much better than the fans he has calling in.