Welcome to the HornSports Forum

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our Texas Longhorns message board community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. B

    Common Man Predictions – Week 5

    #7 Alabama #5 Ohio State #8 Florida #17 Tenneessee #18 USC Virginia Tech Penn State Michigan Arizona State UTSA Arkansas 7 - aTm 10
  2. B

    GAME WEEK – #1 Texas at #13 Tennessee

    Honestly, it's a little concerning that Arch had that bad of a game against UTSA. He's been in this system long enough to where you would think he should be running the offense a lot more efficiently. I watched some videos of the Film Guy on Youtube and he was able to point out Arch missing a...
  3. B

    Common Man Predictions – Week 4

    #21 Florida #2 Georgia #10 LSU #20 Oregon #24 Mississippi State #17 Iowa #16 Louisville Oklahoma State Tulsa Vanderbilt Texas 31 - Tennessee 20
  4. B

    *****GAME THREAD: No.1 Ohio State Buckeyes @ No. 4 Texas Longhorns*****

    OR Arch would have been in a better rhythm and confidence and we would have blown them out 35-10 :cool:. I'm mostly joking, but if we get ahead and we keep running the ball, I like our chances.
  5. B

    GAME WEEK – UTSA at Texas

    Good point. I wasn't a huge fan of the color burnt-orange back then, but now I can't really stand maroon. :LOL:
  6. B

    GAME WEEK – UTSA at Texas

    Yes, I played for Round Rock. In the last game of the regular season, Westwood beat us by one score, preventing us from making the playoffs.
  7. B

    GAME WEEK – UTSA at Texas

    We've discussed this in the past, but on occasion, I still have nightmares about missing tackles on OJ McClintock 😨
  8. B

    Common Man Predictions – Week 3

    #13 Texas Tech North Carolina Texas State #10 Alabama #16 SMU Florida #7 LSU #25 Virginia Colorado Mississippi State Texas 52 - UTSA - 3
  9. B

    GAME WEEK – UTSA at Texas

    Agreed, it still seems like Arch is not seeing the field well and missing open targets. Let's hope he can improve on that quickly...
  10. B

    Common Man Predictions – Week 2

    aggy #10 0u sux #14 BYU #13 Alabama #20 Tennessee #22 Iowa #21 Utah Minnesota Duke Texas State #1 Ohio State 17 - #5 Texas 35
  11. B

    GAME WEEK – Ohio State at Texas

    I prefer everyone counting us out and picking OSU. Hopefully their team is eating that rat poison.
  12. B

    Common Man Predictions – Week 1

    Georgia Tech Houston #2 Oregon #11 LSU West Virginia Auburn Cal #17 Washington #4 Notre Dame #9 Ole Miss #19 SMU Texas 51 - Texas St 17
  13. B

    High School Football thread

    There was a lot of okie people talking on X last night...
  14. B

    Longhorn News/Discussion (Non-Recruiting)

    I'm glad we're not ranked in the top 3. We don't need rat poison to ruin our season!
  15. B

    Who's on your Longhorn team?

    I'm going with Vince, Bijan, Roy and David Thomas.
  16. B

    Longhorn News/Discussion (Non-Recruiting)

    I thought he would have went higher. Good luck to him in the NFL.
  17. B

    Spring Football 2026

    I got a bit excited when he went over the offensive personnel. The defense ain't too bad either...
  18. B

    Basketball News/Recruiting Thread

    What a slam dunk hire by CDC.
  19. B

    2026 Recruiting Board/Thread

    At this point, it doesn't seem like a great investment to recruit OL. They rarely start as freshmen and seem to take a couple years to develop while sitting on the bench unless they are a Kelvin Banks. I'd rather pay to get experienced OL in the transfer portal.
  20. B

    2026 PORTAL

    Maybe there were a lot of players and agents like this, leading us to not getting all the 'top' portal guys
Back
Top Bottom