Welcome to the HornSports Forum

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our Texas Longhorns message board community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. DMAC

    *****GAME THREAD: CFP SemiFinal - Texas vs Ohio State*****

    I meant is he healthy yet from the ankle
  2. DMAC

    *****GAME THREAD: CFP SemiFinal - Texas vs Ohio State*****

    Is Bond ready to play this game?
  3. DMAC

    2024-2025 Transfer Portal Thread

    From BON regarding Shaw "In three seasons with the Tar Heels, Shaw wasn’t able to translate his strength and athleticism into consistent production, posting 18 tackles, a half tackles for loss and two passes broken up in 13 games as a freshman, 11 tackles, one tackle for loss and a pass broken...
  4. DMAC

    2024-2025 Transfer Portal Thread

    Yea my bad I replied to wrong post, I meant shaw. I read somewhere he hasnt performed well. From reddit regrading Shaw "Was not very good after high expectations. UNC was a country club program so it’s tough to blame him but he rarely put in the work necessary to be great." "Plays his pads...
  5. DMAC

    2024-2025 Transfer Portal Thread

    Hasnt this guy been kind of a bust at NC? Maybe its Mack Brown development but I thought I read that somewhere.
  6. DMAC

    Common Man Predictions – CFP Semi Finals

    Logic says osu but my heart says Texas. Texas 35 osu 31 Irish will win
  7. DMAC

    Common Man Predictions – CFP Semi Finals

    The win prediction is reasonable the how is questionable.
  8. DMAC

    GAME DAY – ASU, CFP Rd. 2

    Nah. Missed FG in title game and 2 this last game which could have cost us the game. Even Sark after his lil pep talk with Auburn was all smiles trying to build his confidence before the last attempt which would have avoided OT. Yet when Auburn missed, Sark rolled his eyes.
  9. DMAC

    *****GAME THREAD: CFP SemiFinal - Texas vs Ohio State*****

    Williams is really good, too bad we didnt land him and Bama did. I watched Smith as well. He looks ready for the NFL already. Big target and good body control. As you mentioned we need to pressure Howard or we might be in trouble.
  10. DMAC

    *****GAME THREAD: CFP SemiFinal - Texas vs Ohio State*****

    I tend to agree after watching OSU dismantle Tennessee and Oregon. Hopefully being an underdog will spark something in Texas. OSU has to be the favorite to win it all right now
  11. DMAC

    GAME DAY – ASU, CFP Rd. 2

    It wasnt pretty but I will take an ugly win over a loss. - Hopefully we left Auburn in Georgia. Its amazing we buy the best wr's etc but we cant buy a decent FG kicker. I'm done with the red pubic hair kid. - I am not a Scateebo worshiper. I didnt think he was that great for the being the...
  12. DMAC

    GAME DAY – ASU, CFP Rd. 2

    Oregon has zero points lol. 34-0 it’s not even halftime yet.
  13. DMAC

    GAME DAY – ASU, CFP Rd. 2

    Ohio State looks like a beast.
  14. DMAC

    GAME DAY – ASU, CFP Rd. 2

    Whats with all the anxiety everyone? We won...
  15. DMAC

    GAME DAY – ASU, CFP Rd. 2

    I had to mute myself and the TV
  16. DMAC

    2024-2025 Transfer Portal Thread

    This young man just keeps making it worse for himself.
  17. DMAC

    Longhorn News/Discussion (Non-Recruiting)

    https://athlonsports.com/college/texas-longhorns/steve-sarkisian-reveals-texas-offense-tries-to-break-twitter
  18. DMAC

    Longhorn News/Discussion (Non-Recruiting)

    Yea not buying it
  19. DMAC

    2024-2025 Transfer Portal Thread

    Whats up with Tech? Just noticed they are #1 with the transfer ranks.
  20. DMAC

    Merry Christmas Hornsports Folks!

    Merry Christmas everyone
Back
Top Bottom