Welcome to the HornSports Forum

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our Texas Longhorns message board community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. K

    BYE WEEK – The Longhorns Clean Up The Mistakes

    More gloss - that was 5 1/2 sacks, mister. I kid, I was pretty freakin’ embarrassed after I saw what he actually did. And I agree that just about everyone moved on pretty quick
  2. K

    Common Man Predictions – Week 5

    Get your betting accounts ready. Alabama Ohio State Florida Tennessee USC Virginia Tech Northwestern Michigan Arizona State UTSA aggy -7 Arkansas -3 (aggy scores a touchdown in the wrong end zone and arky kicks it through the wrong upright)
  3. K

    The SEC thread

  4. K

    The SEC thread

    But Georgia hasn’t really played anyone yet either. Some teams just look like they’re hitting in all phases - including ND. If we ever get a consistent offense (doesn’t even need to be great) we’ll be just as good as Georgia.
  5. K

    The SEC thread

  6. K

    Common Man Predictions – Week 4

    I’m telling you, someone should take my picks to Vegas and take the opposite bet. Lots of money to be made.
  7. K

    Non-SEC Football

    10 SEC schools (none of which are aggy)
  8. K

    The SEC thread

    Sounds about right. I’d probably put Ohio State #4 and Florida #5 to round out the top five
  9. K

    The SEC thread

    Ha ha ou. Mateer fumbles (?) and Georgia scores a 95-yd td. I still hate Georgia and their fans, but ou is ou
  10. K

    High School Football thread

    Wow! That’s an impressive streak
  11. K

    The SEC thread

    Easy - B. Uncle Rico can throw the ball over a mountain, and hit a moving target with a steak.
  12. K

    Non-SEC Football

    I guess now that makes Gundy an old man, a 59 year-old man
  13. K

    The SEC thread

  14. K

    Common Man Predictions – Week 4

    If you are a betting person here are the teams to not bet on Ole Miss Georgia LSU USC (cheer for the asteroid game of the week) Missouri Michigan Louisville West Virginia Tulsa Auburn Texas 38 - Tennessee 10
  15. K

    The SEC thread

  16. K

    Non-SEC Football

    Kentucky should be ranked ahead of aggy. It wasn’t a fluke win
  17. K

    Real UT vs fake ut.

    We’re the #1 team until someone beats us, so everyone will get up for us. If we sleepwalk offensively like we did against UTSA there are plenty of teams on our schedule that can and will beat us. That said, our orange is a much more pleasant shade of orange
  18. K

    *****GAME THREAD: No.1 Ohio State Buckeyes @ No. 4 Texas Longhorns*****

    On my post, I was just comparing d-line rotations. They were gassed in the 4th, and our d-line was still coming strong.
  19. K

    Common Man Predictions – Week 3

    Houston N Carolina Tx State Bama Louisville Florida Ole Miss Virginia Colorado S Carolina Texas 66 - UTSA 3
  20. K

    The SEC thread

    Here Week #2 of SEC Roll Call
Back
Top Bottom