Welcome to the HornSports Forum

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our Texas Longhorns message board community.

SignUp Now!

Recent content by tejasrulz

  1. tejasrulz

    *****GAME THREAD: No. 1 Texas Longhorns @ No. 14 Tennessee Volunteers*****

    I actually looked up Lance Jackson during the game due to his play, was glad to see he's only a sophomore. Sark mentioned in his presser today that he had his best game as a Longhorn. I know a lot of yall demand perfection (queue up Denzel Washington in Remember the Titans) however just know...
  2. tejasrulz

    PSA + Recipes on Bulleit, the Official Whiskey Sponsor of the Texas Longhorns

    I wouldn't mind trying the lemonade drink however I like my whiskey chilled and straight.
  3. tejasrulz

    *****GAME THREAD: No.1 Ohio State Buckeyes @ No. 4 Texas Longhorns*****

    Arch's INT came in the 1st quarter on a weird fluke bounce off Coleman, not the 2nd half.
  4. tejasrulz

    Sorry for the downtime on the site

    The bastids who make the malware are smart people, unfortunately they just use their talents in a bad way.
  5. tejasrulz

    Basketball News/Recruiting Thread

    I knew what the criteria for the list was, I was just pointing out that the best whoever wore a Texas uniform wasn't the highest ranked recruit we got.
  6. tejasrulz

    Basketball News/Recruiting Thread

    Funny how the best ever to play at Texas, TJ Ford, isn't listed.
  7. tejasrulz

    Of the six major bowl games, which is your favorite? Most prestigious?

    The one Texas is playing in is my favorite
  8. tejasrulz

    Of the six major bowl games, which is your favorite? Most prestigious?

    Sorry, but he (he was Mack's stepson) touched the ball and even Mack admitted he did later after the game was over. Edit note: He shouldn't have been on the field to begin with. Dumbarse decision on his part. I loved hearing the Texas players yelling "Rudy" because Rudy Carpenter gave the Texas...
  9. tejasrulz

    Longhorn News/Discussion (Non-Recruiting)

    Patterson, who I agree was very bad, was hired because he agreed to fire Brown.
  10. tejasrulz

    The road to Omaha for Texas

    That was a bomb by Mendoza! It looked like it went over the scoreboard, can anyone confirm that?
  11. tejasrulz

    *****WCWS National Championship Series Game Thread: Texas versus Texas Tech*****

    I watched it also and agree with you, very humble and kind man. I almost felt sorry for him when he hung his head in the top of the 7th because he knew it was over then. Be that said, I wanted Texas to score even more than they did! 🤘
  12. tejasrulz

    *****WCWS National Championship Series Game Thread: Texas versus Texas Tech*****

    I understand her pitching coach from her younger years passed away this week and last year it was her grandmother. The young lady is one tough competitor! 🤘 🤘
  13. tejasrulz

    *****WCWS National Championship Series Game Thread: Texas versus Texas Tech*****

    Yes she did, first time ever someone hit a HR in 4 consecutive games! 🤘
  14. tejasrulz

    *****AUSTIN REGIONAL BASEBALL THREAD*****

    So I watched a little of the USC vs aggy game last night, saw the 3 run bomb by USC!, and I saw USC with guns that blow bubbles. Was that their way of mocking aggy or are they bubbles fan also?
Back
Top Bottom