Welcome to the HornSports Forum

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our Texas Longhorns message board community.

SignUp Now!

Recent content by Chapalahorn

  1. Chapalahorn

    Common Man Predictions – Week 6

    Louisville Iowa Missouri West Virginia Wake Forest Oregon Houston LSU Georgia Pitt TIE BREAKER – Texas 34 OU 13
  2. Chapalahorn

    GAME WEEK – #1 Texas at #13 Tennessee

    I agree. I’ve got better things to worry about than Holly. Category 5 hurricane Polo is bearing down on where we live and I’m just looking forward to seeing a good game this weekend and a win.
  3. Chapalahorn

    GAME WEEK – #1 Texas at #13 Tennessee

    It’s definitely a scary game on the road. We need for our defense to play lights out and rattle the freshman quarterback and keep him uncomfortable throughout the game. Arch is pressing like he was under all of the pressure and expectations just like last year. He needs to have fun and just...
  4. Chapalahorn

    Common Man Predictions – Week 4

    Ole Miss Georgia LSU Oregon Mississippi State Iowa Louisville West Virginia Arkansas Auburn TIE BREAKER GAME – Texas 27 Tennessee 14
  5. Chapalahorn

    *****GAME THREAD: No.1 Texas Longhorns vs. UTSA Roadrunners*****

    I like this game! I’m from San Antonio and my brother graduated from UTSA. I always root for UTSA except of course when they play us. We just need to TCOB and not take them lightly. If we do that and take care of the ball we should be fine.
  6. Chapalahorn

    GAME WEEK – UTSA at Texas

    I never drink and drive! I haven’t had a car in 3 years.
  7. Chapalahorn

    The SEC thread

    I’m with Ole Miss on this too! Any player who breaks a contract should not be allowed to play for any other school.
  8. Chapalahorn

    Common Man Predictions – Week 3

    Texas Tech North Carolina North Texas Alabama SMU Florida LSU Virginia Colorado South Carolina TIE BREAKER – UTSA 14 Texas 42
  9. Chapalahorn

    2027 Recruiting Thread

    Not sure where to put this but I know that there were a ton of recruits at the OSU game this weekend. Isn’t there any news about what transpired and how they went away feeling?
  10. Chapalahorn

    *****GAME THREAD: No.1 Ohio State Buckeyes @ No. 4 Texas Longhorns*****

    Well that was easy. Everything went according to plan!
  11. Chapalahorn

    GAME WEEK – Ohio State at Texas

    I don’t listen to these clowns! They all have an agenda and prejudices. Most of us played and know football. Not to mention that a great majority of us on this board have been watching football for more than 50 years. Most of these clowns aren’t even that old.
  12. Chapalahorn

    GAME WEEK – Ohio State at Texas

    Thanks for posting this! I was just going to look it up and now I don’t have to.
  13. Chapalahorn

    Common Man Predictions – Week 2

    Texas A&M Okahoma BYU Alabama Tennessee Iowa State Utah Mississippi State Illinois Texas State TIE BREAKER – Texas 31 Ohio State 17
  14. Chapalahorn

    GAME WEEK – Ohio State at Texas

    I agree with you. It’s a home and home and they took care of their home field now we need to take care of ours. The fans need to be unbelievably loud throughout the game! Hookem!!!
  15. Chapalahorn

    GAME WEEK – Ohio State at Texas

    Going to be a great game. I can’t wait. If we can control their running game and keep pressure on Sayin we will be in good shape!
Back
Top Bottom