2025 Recruiting Board/Thread

The mother of WR Dakorien Moore told IT that his next commitment is coming, and hopefully sooner rather than later.

He plans on taking his officials to Ohio State, Oregon and Texas, and Texas should get the final one.

Moore tweeted this morning his recruitment "is not open" meaning he's only focusing on those three schools.

My view on it is he's tiring of the process and will be committed before two-a-days start.

The mother of WR Dakorien Moore told IT that his next commitment is coming, and hopefully sooner rather than later.

He plans on taking his officials to Ohio State, Oregon and Texas, with Texas getting the final trip.

Moore tweeted this morning his recruitment "is not open" meaning he's only focusing on those three schools.

My view on it is he's tiring of the process and will be committed before two-a-days start.
Hamilton at OTF has Moore as 65% to Texas going into his official visits, and believes they're a "considerable" favorite over Ohio State and Oregon.

Lots of factors pulling him to Texas right now.

• Love
Reactions: Sirhornsalot
OTF reporting WR/ATH Tanook Hines of Spring Dekaney is close to locking in an official visit for the big June 21st weekend.

Texas loves his speed with a 10.5 100m dash.

He hasn't been talked about much at all in recent months, but there were some ideas thrown out there at one time that the staff could try to get him in the class as a DB or ATH take.

OTF reporting WR/ATH Tanook Hines of Spring Dekaney is close to locking in an official visit for the big June 21st weekend.

Texas loves his speed with a 10.5 100m dash.

He hasn't been talked about much at all in recent months, but there were some ideas thrown out there at one time that the staff could try to get him in the class as a DB or ATH take.

Imagine how fast he'd be without all that wind resistance going on. lol

He plans on taking his officials to Ohio State, Oregon and Texas, and Texas should get the final one.

Switch Oregon and Texas for the officials.