2024 Recruiting Board/Thread

Not sure where to post this but I’ll just drop it here. It’s from texaggy Free Board. Elko press conference on Wednesday.

We are the “flagship” program in this state, and because of that, we need to have relationships with guys in this state. It is always part of our obligation to be a resource for coaches in this state. This is what we believe Texas A&M football should be moving forward.

F aggy

Not sure where to post this but I’ll just drop it here. It’s from texaggy Free Board. Elko press conference on Wednesday.

We are the “flagship” program in this state, and because of that, we need to have relationships with guys in this state. It is always part of our obligation to be a resource for coaches in this state. This is what we believe Texas A&M football should be moving forward.

F aggy

Elko needs to be drug tested!

iu

F aggy

Flagship schools by state

F aggy
LMAO. F aggy! #wrts We Ride The Shortbus.

Grubb waits until after Feb signing day to take another job with the Seahawks. He could've taken the job at anytime, but conveniently waited until after that day. Ryan Williams had been recruited by them and had it in his head that Grubb would be the OC at Bama. I guess he can always ask out of his LOI since he isn't going to them until the fall. I know if I was him I would be looking elsewhere after all this turmoil there.

Grubb waits until after Feb signing day to take another job with the Seahawks. He could've taken the job at anytime, but conveniently waited until after that day. Ryan Williams had been recruited by them and had it in his head that Grubb would be the OC at Bama. I guess he can always ask out of his LOI since he isn't going to them until the fall. I know if I was him I would be looking elsewhere after all this turmoil there.
What does one know? Coach shows a little loyalty to his school in short time he was there.