Search results

1. J

2017 Recruiting Thread Part 1

OK, you win Adieu
  2. J

Bartow (247 natl guy) CBd Pouncey to Texas.
  3. J

official for Guidry
  4. J

Marvin Wilson, Levi Jones, Stephan Zabie and Chevin Calloway will be announcing live on ESPNU on NSD http://espnmediazone.com/us/press-releases/2017/01/espnu-signing-day-special-feature-twelve-announcements-nations-top-recruits-including-no-4-marvin-wilson/ Stephan Zabie will announce at 7AM...
  5. J

Wells -- "Texas has been heading for a perceptually disappointing finish for a while, and its about to meet that end." from a Reddit session with Mike Farrell, a Rivals Natl guy
  6. J

I am going to briefly address one thing I think you (and Will) are overlooking.  One potential conflict here.  And then I will shut up about it. First, I think everyone gets where you are coming from.  This is how you put groceries on the table.  You want to stay on good, friendly terms with...
  7. J

Burton agrees the Cosmi offer may have "a sense of desperation" to it.   But he thinks it has more to do with the "numbers overall," than it does with Zabie.  He says he likes the tape. We will see ...... A little bit of Cosmi vs. Chaisson here 
  8. J

Is it the Freddie Steinmark movie?
  9. J

I cant remember when you started here, but in the beginning here, it was a no no. But then later, I was specifically told not to worry about it.  That's why I asked you if the policy had changed. I do usually take the time to pull the player quotes and change the font.  I have never agreed...
  10. J

2017 OL -- is this Newton's Law of Motion again?
  11. J

Guidry will announce his decision tomorrow UT vs ut(ah)
  12. J

I was unaware that your policy on this changed - when did this happen? And again, as said above, please feel free to take it down
  13. J

Hindsight?
  14. J

not us, just an interesting guy