Recent content by bevotee

1. B

2023-24 Transfer Portal Thread (PORTAL CLOSED)

And Diggs weighed a lot more than 165.
  2. B

Longhorn News/Discussion (Non-Recruiting)

My money is on Blue as the lead back next year. Maybe not in game 1, but by the end of the season. For Baxter's running style he needs some more mass, and I'm not sure he'll be all the way there next year. Blue is electric, with just enough power.
  3. B

2025 Recruiting Board/Thread

247 already has >1200 2025 kids ranked. It's not like they go to some tiny backwater high school, they go to a 6A Cedar Hill. And they are triplets for crying out loud! Not easy to forget. Seems really strange.
  4. B

Don’t get this. We only signed 1 LB in 2024, and we just lost Burrell. Seems like the opportunity is there.
  5. B

Longhorn News/Discussion (Non-Recruiting)

That means he not only passed Mitchell but Bryant and Swanson. Man Bo Davis was a lousy recruiter. 4 years in and he got us 2 DTs (Bledsoe and January) who are likely to ever contribute here. Guess we'll see about Hills. If January is ready to contribute then we've got a solid 4-5 man...
  6. B

This was very much our MO under Bo Davis, one I was hoping would not continue with Baker. I know we want to believe that our staff has these guys higher on their board than the 5* guys, but from what I’ve seen under Sark is the 5* guys make an immediate impact while we’re still waiting for the...
  7. B

I was guessing he’d end up at Alabama. Great offensive coaches, his buddy Ryan Williams, and no QB depth chart.
  8. B

Hope he plays about as much as Carter did, as a result of guys like Bledsoe and Mitchell stepping up.
  9. B

How well does this kid move? I know we love big humans, but we saw in our game against Bama how their big humans were too big.
  10. B

Wow! Was sure he was going to UGA, after they hired his position coach. tOSU killing it right now.
  11. B

Wonder if that pushes Air Noland into the portal come spring. So many dominoes. Surprised Sayin isn’t going Georgia, they lost their 2023 QB commit at the last second.
  12. B

Don’t sleep on Helm. Probably the second best TE we’ve had since Irby.
  13. B

I don't really get the Bolden take. He's a good player, but I would have preferred to see one of our young guys (Moore?) get more PT.
  14. B

2024 Recruiting Board/Thread

He was talented, but I don't mind saving another slot for the new DT coach to fill. Bo was a great coach, but I'm sure the next guy will be a better recruiter.
  15. B

That would mean they both beat out the incumbent starter Brooks. Could happen, but I could imagine that UO’s depth chart has a more certain path to the starting lineup.