Welcome to the HornSports Forum

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our Texas Longhorns message board community.

SignUp Now!

GAME WEEK – Texas vs ou!

Sucks. I've been waiting all season to see a Simmons, Terry, Jackson pass rush. Stupid turf toe.

Also, anyone know what is up with Locket? I was expecting some things from him this year. I know he didn't travel with the team to Knoxville and now it says doubtful on the injury report, suggesting he has some undisclosed injury. Just curious.
I don’t any intel but I’d say he probably transfers although a lot of playing time is available next year potentially. But Texas may just be good with transfer portal WRs that have proven themselves elsewhere first for 2/3 of the first string.
 
I don’t any intel but I’d say he probably transfers although a lot of playing time is available next year potentially. But Texas may just be good with transfer portal WRs that have proven themselves elsewhere first for 2/3 of the first string.

He's only behind because of injury. He was having a very good camp until the injury. I don't know how much longer he'll be out. He likes it in Austin, so it would take a hopeless situation for him to make a move, IMO.
 
I just heard the dirt burglar CB Eli Bowen was injured in practice. Anyone else hear that?
 
Thursday injury reports

  • Texas players listed QUESTIONABLE: DL Justus Terry
  • Texas players listed OUT: WR Kaliq Lockett, OL Jordan Coleman, DL Zion Williams

  • Oklahoma players listed QUESTIONABLE: OL Eddy Pierre-Louis
  • Oklahoma players listed OUT: LB Taylor Heim, WR Trell Harris, RB Xavier Robinson, DB Jacobe Johnson, OL Fred Hinton
  • Oklahoma players listed DOUBTFUL: TE Trynae Washington, OL Michael Fasusi
  • Oklahoma players listed PROBABLE: WR Jer'Michael Carter, LB Cole Sullivan, DB Michael Boganowski, LB Owen Heinecke, TE Jack Van Dorselaer
 
Back
Top Bottom