Join Our Community

Are you a fan of the Texas Longhorns? Registration is FREE and EASY. Join the discussion!
J.B. TexasEx

OT: HornSports OFFICIAL Supercalafragalistic Team Uniform Thread

For a school that doesn't really have any kind of established footing in College Football or a uniform tradition, I actually quite like these. Sometimes these schools have to dress it up some. I think Vandy did it in a way that was still fairly modest while rolling the dice.

BACJoW3.jpg

For a school that doesn't really have any kind of established footing in College Football or a uniform tradition, I actually quite like these. Sometimes these schools have to dress it up some. I think Vandy did it in a way that was still fairly modest while rolling the dice.

New Vandy look is okay.

Only negative I see are the 'vegas gold' numerals. Those will be difficult to see on a grey uniform. Gonna be hell for TV announcers, statisticians, and game officials!

4.jpg

New Vandy look is okay.

Only negative I see are the 'vegas gold' numerals. Those will be difficult to see on a grey uniform. Gonna be hell for TV announcers, statisticians, and game officials!

I could see that. At least they included in the black piping. That should help alleviate some of the struggles.