Sign in to follow this  
Daniel Seahorn

4-Star ATH Billy Bowman Commits To Texas

Texas landed one of the best pure football players in the state in Denton Ryan's Billy Bowman today. 

Kid is a flat out playmaker and could legit project to either said of the football at the next level. Personally I think his long term upside is at defensive back. 

https://hornsports.com/index.php/2019/07/31/2021-4-star-ath-billy-bowman-commits-to-texas/

Advertise on HornSports

Agree 100% DS. Some of the best film I’ve seen and he’s still got 2 yrs oh HS to go. If this was his Sr film it would be bad ass. Coaches will fight for him to be on their side of the ball. Dude is a football player, fastest guy on the field , football instincts. We know he is blazing but his COD is next level. He can play anywhere he wants. This dudes film is easy top 100, maybe even top 50-60. Great early get. Hope he brings his HS teammate and some more #dallastoaustin pipeline. 

58 minutes ago, TB14 said:

Orlando is in his pic he posted. Does that mean we pitched him on Texas?

My brain must not be fully functioning tonight because I have no idea what this means :huh:

And, just to clarify, the wife will tell you that my brain not functioning is not that unusual. 

This commit hasn’t gotten hype and importance that it needs, probably bc it’s a 2021 kid and it’s a long way away(3 years until he can wear his Longhorn uniform). This kid is way better than his top 100 ranking. He is a stud and imo a top 10-12 player in the state in a stacked year. I think he would be top 10 if in 2020. He is pound for pound a GREAT football player, versatile, can play O,D,ST.  This is a 5* talented player who will change games in Burnt Orange. The type of player we need to  win January bowl games. So excited about this pick up.