Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
J.B. TexasEx

GAME TIME: North Tarrant Co. Texas-Exes

Recommended Posts

Attention Texas-Exes living in the north Tarrant County area. Our local branch will be hosting game-watching parties this fall at The Local Watering Hole in Keller, TX. Details to follow, but here's a map link

Please consider following and supporting the Fort Worth Texas-Exes, as well;

Facebook

Twitter

A percentage of our bar tabs will go to support UT scholarships. I look forward to meeting y'all face-to-face!

Hook 'Em!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Advertise on HornSports
28 minutes ago, J.B. TexasEx said:

Attention Texas-Exes living in the north Tarrant County area. Our local branch will be hosting game-watching parties this fall at The Local Watering Hole in Keller, TX. Details to follow, but here's a map link

Please consider following and supporting the Fort Worth Texas-Exes, as well;

Facebook

Twitter

A percentage of our bar tabs will go to support UT scholarships. I look forward to meeting y'all face-to-face!

Hook 'Em!

 

JB, I might come over and join you guys for a game. Thats not far from me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Sirhornsalot said:

JB, I might come over and join you guys for a game. Thats not far from me.

C'mon out, SHA!

I live just around the corner from this joint. I may also have a really challenging landscaping issue to discuss with you. We're probably gonna purchase a half-acre that was zoned industrial. It's a mess!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, J.B. TexasEx said:

C'mon out, SHA!

I live just around the corner from this joint. I may also have a really challenging landscaping issue to discuss with you. We're probably gonna purchase a half-acre that was zoned industrial. It's a mess!

Okay JB, you're on. I'll be there for the first game. Make sure you give me details when the time comes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Bear19 said:

There’s a small chance I can make it for a game. But if I make it there’s a rather large chance I will buy a round. Or two.

You don’t show up all the time, but when you do you drink Dos XXs.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, J.B. TexasEx said:

Not at $300+ per seat, it isn't. Plus, my kid is playing fall baseball.

Priorities

 

Well luckily not everyone thinks this way or UT would be like some D2 school and not have a very big athletic budget..  Plus one can get season tickets for much cheaper than that for all home games.. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, MBHORNSFAN said:

 

Well luckily not everyone thinks this way or UT would be like some D2 school and not have a very big athletic budget..  Plus one can get season tickets for much cheaper than that for all home games.. 

Maybe so.

Surprisingly, UT accepted my Texas-Ex contributions despite the fact that I've never been a post-graduate season ticket holder. Perhaps you should facilitate a case study to determine what percentage from each graduating class actually purchases them? Frankly, I'd like to see less money spent on athletics too.

$10k per locker? Ridiculous

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

Advertise on HornSports


×
×
  • Create New...