Sign in to follow this  
J.B. TexasEx

GAME TIME: North Tarrant Co. Texas-Exes

Attention Texas-Exes living in the north Tarrant County area. Our local branch will be hosting game-watching parties this fall at The Local Watering Hole in Keller, TX. Details to follow, but here's a map link

Please consider following and supporting the Fort Worth Texas-Exes, as well;

Facebook

Twitter

A percentage of our bar tabs will go to support UT scholarships. I look forward to meeting y'all face-to-face!

Hook 'Em!

Advertise on HornSports
28 minutes ago, J.B. TexasEx said:

Attention Texas-Exes living in the north Tarrant County area. Our local branch will be hosting game-watching parties this fall at The Local Watering Hole in Keller, TX. Details to follow, but here's a map link

Please consider following and supporting the Fort Worth Texas-Exes, as well;

Facebook

Twitter

A percentage of our bar tabs will go to support UT scholarships. I look forward to meeting y'all face-to-face!

Hook 'Em!

JB, I might come over and join you guys for a game. Thats not far from me.

8 hours ago, Sirhornsalot said:

JB, I might come over and join you guys for a game. Thats not far from me.

C'mon out, SHA!

I live just around the corner from this joint. I may also have a really challenging landscaping issue to discuss with you. We're probably gonna purchase a half-acre that was zoned industrial. It's a mess!

30 minutes ago, J.B. TexasEx said:

C'mon out, SHA!

I live just around the corner from this joint. I may also have a really challenging landscaping issue to discuss with you. We're probably gonna purchase a half-acre that was zoned industrial. It's a mess!

Okay JB, you're on. I'll be there for the first game. Make sure you give me details when the time comes.

3 hours ago, Bear19 said:

There’s a small chance I can make it for a game. But if I make it there’s a rather large chance I will buy a round. Or two.

You don’t show up all the time, but when you do you drink Dos XXs.

25 minutes ago, J.B. TexasEx said:

Not at $300+ per seat, it isn't. Plus, my kid is playing fall baseball.

Priorities

Well luckily not everyone thinks this way or UT would be like some D2 school and not have a very big athletic budget..  Plus one can get season tickets for much cheaper than that for all home games.. 

15 hours ago, MBHORNSFAN said:

Well luckily not everyone thinks this way or UT would be like some D2 school and not have a very big athletic budget..  Plus one can get season tickets for much cheaper than that for all home games.. 

Maybe so.

Surprisingly, UT accepted my Texas-Ex contributions despite the fact that I've never been a post-graduate season ticket holder. Perhaps you should facilitate a case study to determine what percentage from each graduating class actually purchases them? Frankly, I'd like to see less money spent on athletics too.

$10k per locker? Ridiculous