Sign in to follow this  
joeywa

***Official Texas @ Stanford weekend baseball thread

Advertise on HornSports

Hey folks. I’m not at Sunken Diamond tonight. I’m more than a bit under the weather, and didn’t want to get the entire press team sick. Hopefully I won’t have the fever tomorrow and will be back out there. 

In the meantime you can listen to Moreland and Wallace on the streamed call here: https://texas.leanplayer.com/mobile

2 hours ago, joeywa said:

Hey folks. I’m not at Sunken Diamond tonight. I’m more than a bit under the weather, and didn’t want to get the entire press team sick. Hopefully I won’t have the fever tomorrow and will be back out there. 

In the meantime you can listen to Moreland and Wallace on the streamed call here: https://texas.leanplayer.com/mobile

You need to buck it up and get there. They don’t seem to be handling your absence well. 

2 minutes ago, Wayne said:

You need to buck it up and get there. They don’t seem to be handling your absence well. 

102 fever may not be what the doctor ordered.   

New day today. 

Meds are kicking in. Go so much rest the last couple of days it would make Dracula blush. 

Let’s see if the team can rebound back today. Couple of bad innings yesterday was all it took. Have to make the defensive plays and not give teams free outs. 

T2

Horns get a 1-out baserunner on an E5, Hibbeler to 2B

Advances to 3B on a ground out

Peter drills a ball but right at the SS to end the inning

Horns up 1-0 headed B2