Sign in to follow this  
joeywa

Texas Baseball #12 in D1Baseball.com’s poll

Advertise on HornSports

During the Texas game yesterday, McDonald and Moreland both were wondering why aggy wasn't ranked. They stated they have 2 really good left handed pitchers. aggy just beat Tech, Baylor and Houston this past weekend to make the polls. Has anyone here seen aggy play?

3 hours ago, tejasrulz said:

During the Texas game yesterday, McDonald and Moreland both were wondering why aggy wasn't ranked. They stated they have 2 really good left handed pitchers. aggy just beat Tech, Baylor and Houston this past weekend to make the polls. Has anyone here seen aggy play?

Watched a brief bit of their game vs TCU the other night.  The problem with them is that they haven't really played anyone before this weekend.  Kendall will have them in the Top 25 by the time they play Texas in a few weeks, provided they keep on winning.  Count on it.  :P

1 hour ago, joeywa said:

Watched a brief bit of their game vs TCU the other night.  The problem with them is that they haven't really played anyone before this weekend.  Kendall will have them in the Top 25 by the time they play Texas in a few weeks, provided they keep on winning.  Count on it.  :P

Is this year’s game in Austin or dead dogville?

21 minutes ago, joeywa said:

4/2

i won’t be there. I’ll be in Costa Rica. :)

Well I assumed it was a Tuesday night, but hoping it wasn’t. That’s the worst night of the week for me to try to travel to Austin.

If you hear from Slim tell him I will use his ticket in case they have a two for one special at Lucy’s Bar and Grill which he never misses.