Jump to content
News Ticker
  • Texas Basketball falls to #7 Kansas 80-78 in Lawrence on Monday night
Sign in to follow this  
J.B. TexasEx

Arizona Kardinals?

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, shotime73 said:

I'm sorry but I'm laughing my ass off right now. That's the quickest entrance/exit coaching carousel if I ever seen one. I have never seen anything like this lol

So, those newly declared usc commits haven’t signed on the dotted line yet ....not expecting any changes, but you never know!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, MikeV73 said:

So, those newly declared usc commits haven’t signed on the dotted line yet ....not expecting any changes, but you never know!

I thought Bru already signed. Sorry for bringing his name up again..But I thought he signed

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, shotime73 said:

I thought Bru already signed. Sorry for bringing his name up again..But I thought he signed

I think you are correct.  I thought it was a good talking point to bring up the last minute recruiting done by KK.  BS for a guy to take a job, recruit kids for a week, and then jump ship.  He has the right to take whatever job he wants, but disingenuous how it played out.  Not the first or last time this will happen.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, MikeV73 said:

I think you are correct.  I thought it was a good talking point to bring up the last minute recruiting done by KK.  BS for a guy to take a job, recruit kids for a week, and then jump ship.  He has the right to take whatever job he wants, but disingenuous how it played out.  Not the first or last time this will happen.

I agree totally. But I'm wondering did Lane Kiffin did this exact same thing?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, shotime73 said:

I thought Bru already signed. Sorry for bringing his name up again..But I thought he signed

Bru did sign.

Ford has not signed yet. Oregon was running a close second when he committed to USC.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, shotime73 said:

I agree totally. But I'm wondering did Lane Kiffin did this exact same thing?

To Tennessee yes...took off in the middle of the night I believe.  Later canned on the tarmac....solid.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't think it will work, but it does make some sense for the Cardinals. The way to win big time in the NFL is a franchise QB. The most important investment they have is Josh Rosen. 

The Cardinals just fired their coach after one year and I just read that it is no big deal money wise to fire a coach after two years for NFL teams. Arizona has the number one pick in the draft, so they will be rebuilding for the next two years anyway. I sure that they will hire an experience DC to help such as Todd Bowles who was the DC for the Cardinals  before he got the Jets HC job.

They can give Kinsbury two years and if he's doing the job then that's great if not then they can get a new coach. In the meantime for those two years Josh Rosen will develop into a franchise QB for the new coach.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, MikeV73 said:

Bucky Godbolt on Horn FM radio said that KK took the usc RB coach with him to Arizona.  He not only bolted from usc after a week, he stole their RB coach!  Great hire there by usc!

Yeah, Mike Jinks.

He was the HC @ Cibolo Steele back in 2012, most recently HC @ Bowling Green. IMO, it's not a big loss for USC. I doubt he's got deep roots recruiting SoCal.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  


Franchise Quest


×