Aaron Carrara

*****SUGAR BOWL GAME THREAD - TEXAS vs. GEORGIA*****

Advertise on HornSports
3 minutes ago, drgilbert said:

Gary needs to realize how important that recovery would have been.  Just fall on the ball. 

Actually he needs to forget. 

2 minutes ago, Daniel Seahorn said:

One of the best halves of football this team has played this year. They have a chance to pull off one hell of an upset, but they gotta be ready to get UGA's best shot in the 2nd half.

20- 7 Texas at half. 

I agree. Could not have asked for a better 1st first half. No ands, ifs, or buts about it.

Georgia playing like they think they can turn it on at any time. That’s a very dangerous proposition for them. Texas has made some mistakes but ya recovered nicely and not let them hurt them. Need a stop on the opening drive of the 2nd half. 2-score lead over this team is not safe. Agree that we saw a half of football that is better than anything we saw in the season. I think Texas goes downfield more often in the 2nd Half. 

17 minutes ago, Daniel Seahorn said:

One of the best halves of football this team has played this year. They have a chance to pull off one hell of an upset, but they gotta be ready to get UGA's best shot in the 2nd half.

20- 7 Texas at half. 

This. You could tell as they walked off the field that GA is pissed. I feel like we're going to see a GA storm when they return to the field. Weather the storm, keep on keep'n on.