Jump to content
Aaron Carrara

*****SUGAR BOWL GAME THREAD - TEXAS vs. GEORGIA*****

Recommended Posts

Unreal game from start to finish... great coaching! Great play on the field! Awesome total and complete domination of the #5 team and huge blow to the sec ball riders! So elated. This is the game I expected to see from the team all year... the future is brighter and I think Tom has grown. HOOK EM!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I was an hour late into the game so watched it in full delayed.  

Texas came to play and I guess Georgia wasnt Texas ready.  

The best moment of the game, which is now saved on my DVR for off season withdrawls, was the OVERRATED chant late in the 4th.

Bama carries the SEC.  Two years in a row we have beaten that over hyped conference in bowl games.  Eat shit ags.

I look forward to next year while enjoying ours Horns success this year

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, DMAC said:

I was an hour late into the game so watched it in full delayed.  

Texas came to play and I guess Georgia wasnt Texas ready.  

The best moment of the game, which is now saved on my DVR for off season withdrawls, was the OVERRATED chant late in the 4th.

Bama carries the SEC.  Two years in a row we have beaten that over hyped conference in bowl games.  Eat shit ags.

I look forward to next year while enjoying ours Horns success this year

You really didnt have to record it on the DVR because the LHN will replay this game until Sam owns and runs a steakhouse in Austin.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, North Texas Golfer said:

Will never understand why LHN cuts away from the post-game press conference!

That drives me crazy.  I guess they need to air the Winstar Casino commercial for the 37th time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The best part of this offseason is going to be listening to the ags cry about us stomping Georgia.

I already saw a couple of posts on texasags crying about Sam's "We're Back".  

I guess by ag logic, beating NC State in the Gator Bowl or only losing to Bama by 21 in regular season proves you are much more worthy than beating a top 5 $EC team in the Sugar Bowl.  ;)

Its going to be long and joyful offseason.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote

Don't be an idiot. 'Bama (SEC Champion) just beat OU (Big 12 Champion).

GA whining about not being in CFB Playoffs got hit by a right hook. Woke up in 4th Quarter when it too late. Lessons learned but they are not us. We run the state of Texas & will run all of CFB in less than 36 mos. can't stop, won't stop...

You guys are so easily triggered by these wanna be's (tu).

A prime example of aggie logic.  Bama beat the spooners therefore ags are better than Texas.

ags are perma latched to Bamas teet.  Its hilarious.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I watched on delay as well, so for me, the game just ended. Loved it from Bevo getting after Uga to Sam sharing his MVP trophy with his family.

Texas D played with a nasty attitude and put it to 'em. And the O proved to be up to the challenge against the vaunted Dawg D as well.

I don't think the Dawgs are overrated at all. Saying that diminishes the performance of a really good Texas team.

Texas was underrated going into this game, but no more.

I'm stoked with this solid win over an excellent Georgia team. Great win for the Horns!

HOOK 'EM!!! \\m//

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, DMAC said:

The best part of this offseason is going to be listening to the ags cry about us stomping Georgia.

I already saw a couple of posts on texasags crying about Sam's "We're Back".  

I guess by ag logic, beating NC State in the Gator Bowl or only losing to Bama by 21 in regular season proves you are much more worthy than beating a top 5 $EC team in the Sugar Bowl.  ;)

Its going to be long and joyful offseason.

So.... Aggie joins sec and we’ve played Georgia one more times than they have?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Aggy fan before Sugar Bowl: "Texas is gonna get curbed stomped and see what it's like to play in the SEC."

Casual Fan: "Did you guys ever win anything in the B12?"

Aggy fan: "That league was biased for TU and OU.  We're built for the SEC anyway"

Aggy fan after sugar bowl: "UGA didnt want to be there anyway.  TU cant beat Bama, therefore they cant beat us. SEC SEC SEC"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

After watching this game last night all I can say is HOLY S##T.. Texas didn't let up from start to finish and I truly believe after losing the Big XII title game left a bad taste in there mouth and they came to this game playing extremely angry and got after it..Sam was a MAN among boys. He didn't care how he took hits or how he was playing aggressive against a Georgia D that was gonna get tested. This whole team played for something bigger than a Sugar Bowl. This win right here was HUGE.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, DMAC said:

A prime example of aggie logic.  Bama beat the spooners therefore ags are better than Texas.

ags are perma latched to Bamas teet.  Its hilarious.

36 months?? Sounds like they are upside down on a beat up car and can’t wait to buy the next piece of trash. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

Advertise on HornSports


×
×
  • Create New...