Sirhornsalot

2021 Recruiting Board/Thread

1 hour ago, CoachEmUp64 said:

Per coaching rumors Stone has an extreme helicopter following him around (if you catch my drift). Probably something the staff already knows about and has a plan for. But I think there's been times in the past this staff has passed on recruits bc of influences around them. Interesting to see how this plays out. 

I have heard the same thing. A talent like that you still pursue, the kid is the next Payton Manning. I also hear that his family is the definition of Texas Bred. I do not see him leaving the state.

Advertise on HornSports

More coaching rumors: the top lb in the nation from Mesquite Horn is transferring to Duncanville. Forget his name. Samples continuing what he did at Skyline for years. Duncanville is one of the few 6A schools in the state that has open enrollment still, where you can live outside of the district and go to school there so technically these kids don't have to move. Is it fair? Idk, thats a debate for another thread. I myself, say more power to him. That's why he took that job in the first place, so he better take full advantage of that open enrollment haha. 

4 hours ago, CoachEmUp64 said:

More coaching rumors: the top lb in the nation from Mesquite Horn is transferring to Duncanville. Forget his name. Samples continuing what he did at Skyline for years. Duncanville is one of the few 6A schools in the state that has open enrollment still, where you can live outside of the district and go to school there so technically these kids don't have to move. Is it fair? Idk, thats a debate for another thread. I myself, say more power to him. That's why he took that job in the first place, so he better take full advantage of that open enrollment haha. 

Kendrick Blackshire. Man, That DV defense is going to be nasty again

9 hours ago, CoachEmUp64 said:

That guy is a stud. Glad we have Samples son on staff. Great school to have that in with.

7 hours ago, MikeV73 said:

Is Samples son on the staff at Texas?  I’m not familiar with him or his father...

Yeah Rashaad Samples is a QC coach with the receivers I believe. He is a Dallas guy, went to Skyline so he has that and his dad happens to be the head coach at Duncanville so that's a good thing. 

4 hours ago, hornsups said:

Yeah Rashaad Samples is a QC coach with the receivers I believe. He is a Dallas guy, went to Skyline so he has that and his dad happens to be the head coach at Duncanville so that's a good thing. 

He sounds familiar, did he play in college?  

2 minutes ago, Sirhornsalot said:

I hear this guy would likely commit if Texas offers.

IDK on Stone.  North Shore QB looks like a stud and better fit in Herman's offense for this class.

We could potentially open up the doors at North Shore starting this year.

3 minutes ago, Slimer said:

IDK on Stone.  North Shore QB looks like a stud and better fit in Herman's offense for this class.

We could potentially open up the doors at North Shore starting this year.

Right now, believe it or not, the only players for Stone are Texas and SMU. I'm sure that could change, but thats where it is right now.